Chapter Forty-One

A week had passed since the graduation ceremony. Dolly was busy prepping for her grandmothers visit. Her grandmother had requested her friends come along with her dearest granddaughter. At first the school was apprehensive, but with a generous donation for them, they were swayed. Dolly was in her room, Jackie Evancho playing in the background, as she packed up her clothes. She had the door open so Natsume and the others could come in and talk to her.

Today she wore the dress she had been given a week ago. She adjusted the giant bow in a gold mirror. Natsume and Ruka walked in and saw her in a gorgeous dress. It suited her well. She looked truly noble. And the blue color made her pale skin shine. "Hey guys. How it go with the others?" She asked not looking away from her reflection. "It went well. We won of course." She smiled at Ruka's answered. "I'm glad you guys did well without me there." She looked at the two boys and tilted her head as she smiled happily. "I'm just so happy today. I may not be going home, but I get to still see neko granny. I hope you guys like her, as much as I like her." She hugged Natsume, and he wrapped his arms around her slender waist. "You look pretty in your dress." Natsume said quietly to her. She blushed slightly and soon let go of the fire Alice.

"Would you like help with your bags, Dolly?" Ruka asked. "No. But thanks for the offer, Ruka. Dante and Damian are handling mine and the triplets luggage." "So what's your grandmother like? Is she nice?" Natsume asked. The three walked out of the dorm. "Well for starters, she's very beautiful. She has long white hair, like mine. And maroon colored cat eyes. She always dressed in a robe dress. And has lots of jewelry. People always stop and are blown away by her elegance. She's very kind, but can be very stern and scary when needed be." Dolly said as she twirled in a circle. Blue ribbons connected to tiny bells, rang as she twirled. She smiled and then went back to walking in between Ruka and Natsume. Soon they spotted the triplets, Dante, and Damian.