Chapter Twenty-Two

After the abduction, Hotaru and Ruka told what had happened to Natsume and Dolly. Narumi was in the staff room thinking over the whole thing. Hotaru and class rep, along with Ruka were told to leave and they took turns caring for the small child. After it got dark, Tsubasa and Misaki joined Dante and Damian as they escaped the academy to rescue Mikan and the others. Damian carried Misaki and Dante Tsubasa. "How can locate her without Lucy or your drakes?" The pinked haired girl asked. Then they noticed a giant bear running. "Were using, Jenn's pet bear. He's great at tracking yokai scent and can't be hit by poison. Our dragons need time to heal. And by the time they do heal up, we would probably be too late." Damian explained as they made a sharp left.

As the group was coming to save them, the mind controlled Dolly was dressed in a fluffy white dress

As the group was coming to save them, the mind controlled Dolly was dressed in a fluffy white dress. Her hair down with a small braid. Her collar made her completely obedient to only one person in the world. The very prince who arranged for her kidnapping. "So Darling, how's my tea? Is it up to your standards?" He asked the pretty girl. Her face smiled and looked up at the boy with an expression of love. Even though the real Dolly was using all her strength to break free from her mind prison. "It's good. But I can make the perfect cup of tea. Not to brag though. I can taste the love you put in it, so it makes up for your lack of experience." She giggled at his red face. Then grew red when he kissed her cheeks. "Your so cute Princess." She smiled and nibbled on a cookie.

Reo found the two cat yokai strange, but didn't question it. He found tea parties boring. But he was older than the two. Though not as strong as either. Dolly wanted to puke the minute he touched her, but couldn't move her limbs. 'C'mon stupid body! Work with me. I need to get Natsume out of here. Before he's gone forever...' she thought internally and just broke down crying. After crying on the inside for two hours, she heard something. 'Oh no! They must be awake. God! They are so loud.' Dolly got up and Alex followed her. "What's wrong, my sweet doll?" She pointed to the hostages and yanked the earmuffs off in a rough manner. Causing Mikan to hit her and wince. Staring up in shock.

"Doll-chan? What are you doing? Hello?! Why won't you answer?" Dolly tossed the head set to Reo and he looked confused. "They woke up about thirty minutes ago. They have freed themselves and have told the academy some parts of where we might be. I suggest a change in plan, if you want to achieve your goal, Reo-Sama." Reo thought a bit. "The boat will be here soon. Will be fine, Princess. But thanks for catching our troublesome guests misbehaving." Dolly smiled and the Neko male picked her up and took away from the fire user.

"What did you do to Dolly? Why is she acting this way?" Natsume questioned the pop star. He just smirked and ordered them sleep. They stirred awake again and agreed on a plan. Natsume would distract them, while they fled and got help. He threw a fire ball burning the neko male slightly. He screamed, dropping Dolly high from where they were perched. He caught her, and noticed a strange collar on her. The minute he touched it, it zapped him. He then heard laughter. And glared at its source. "What did you do? Who are you anyways?" The neko boy jumped down tossing his burned gloves. "Well peasant, I am Prince Alexander. I am her true soul mate, though Dolly just needed some persuasion on that fact." "How do I take it off? Tell me or I'll burn you to a crisp." The boy laughed and ordered Dolly to awaken.

"Oh my dearest, could you do me a favor and get rid of the flames?" The girl stood up and pushed the other boy away. Making his flame disappear. Dolly the froze her hands and ice and the two fought. Natsume could only dodge as she stood in white. "Stop this, Doll-chan! Don't hurt your friends anymore!" Mikan screamed. A  circle of light came out of her and nullified her ice. The girl changed from emotionless to crying. "Anna? Is that you?" She said as she approached the pig haired girl. Natsume mouthed, 'hug her.' And Mikan hugged her tightly. Her collar shattered in two and she fell limp on her. "Enough of this!" Alex said angered. But his face gave away his current emotion. He was scared. 'I had no idea she grew this powerful. I have to take her away from these two.' He thought. Natsume made a grab for Dolly, but fell as the boy seemed to vanish out of nowhere. More men came and the two ran away to hide. They hide under stairs, but were heard and were surrounded. "No! You can't use your Alice. You'll die!" She said trying to stop him. Dolly was gaining consciousness and heard her struggles. She watched as a man slammed Mikan out cold and her blood boiled. Dolly covered her body with enough electricity to fry a continent. Alex flew back in the water and she flew at the group. Natsume attempted to make an explosion, but was stopped by and icy touch. Fire turned to snow and everyone watched as Dolly smiled. They were all glad she was back to normal, but she fell and appeared not breathing. Dante flipped her on her back and heard no heart beat. "Her heart stopped. We need to soul transfer now!" He shouted to Damian.

Damian came running and they both touched her chest with glowing hands. Mikan walked towards the three, but a bear blocked her. "Do not interfere with the transfer, or I will kill you." The group stayed back as the glow went into her torso. She started breathing. Dante heard a heartbeat and both boys were glad to save her in time. "Get medical attention now!" They said exhausted. They just lay on the floor, as Natsume and them went to the unconscious Dolly. "What happened to her?" Tsubasa asked with concern for his friends. "We saved her humanity." The others were confused. "If she uses all her human life span, we risk losing Dolly." Damian explained. The paramedics came then and strapped done. Tending to their wounds. After getting back to the academy, all three were stable and awake. Dolly had asked to see Natsume and Mikan privately first. "Let's go polka dots." She ignored his insult and followed to fire Alice.