VI

Don't forget to comment and vote! If you like the book you should follow me! I love you guys!

-Naomi-

.

.

"Hmm... Hmm.... Hmm... Hmm-"

"Elena!" I shout as I snap my head towards her.

"Hm?" She looks at me lazily.

"If you hum one more time I'm going to slit your throat with my fucking finger nail."

She blinks at me a few times before falling forward and hitting her head against the back of Dylan's head rest. He ignores, obviously.

He's really moody.

"Are we almost there?" I ask.

"Yeah." Adam answers.

"Where are we going anyways?" I lean my head against the window.

"It isn't that far."

That didn't answer my question. I roll my eyes and continue to stare at the back of Dylan's head.

For what seems like hours of more driving we reach a large city. I roll down the window and stick my head out. "What are we doing here? Big places draw a lot of attention." I state.

"Just-" Adam shakes his head at me. "Get your head back in the car."

When I don't listen, Elena pulls me back into the car. "Idiota de mierda." She mutters under her breath.

"Speak English." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

We come to a stop and I snap my head towards the window. Dylan parks the car in front of a giant apartment building and turns off the car.

"Here? In the middle of the city?" I raise a brow.

Both men ignore me and get out of the car. "Come on, Naomi." Elena calls while getting out of the car. I slide across the seats and get out on her side. "This is where you live?"

"Yeah." Adam smiles at her, making me gag. "With Dylan and my daughter."

"How old are you?" She asks Dylan. As we walk into the apartment building towards the elevator, Dylan looks at her over his shoulder.

"Twenty one."

"Why haven't you moved out on your own?"

"Elena." I bump my shoulder with hers, telling her to stop being nosey.

Dylan ignores her question anyway. "How old is your daughter?" Elena asks away.

"Fifteen." Adam answers while pressing a button on the elevator. We all walk inside and I stand in the corner next to Elena.

"Where's your mate?"

"Elena!" I slap her arm.

"What?" She shouts at me. "He basically kidnapped us and you're doing nothing! So excuse me if asking questions is inappropriate." She folds her arms over her chest.

"It's fine." Adam laughs while Dylan ignores us. "Um-She was kicked out of the pack."

"Why?"

"She didn't follow the rules. The pack was very strict."

"Was?"