XIX

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!!

-Naomi-

.

.

I sit on the railing of the balcony, peering out over the trees. Kurt's house is surrounded by a huge forest.

My mind is still stirring, bringing back old memories from my past that I'd rather forget.

...

"Naomi." Yvette calls from the other side of the cell. "Naomi, talk to me."

"I'm fine, Vet."

"Naomi." She sighs.

"Leave me alone." I growl as I lay my head against the wall.

"Naomi. Stop being mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you. I want you to leave me alone."

"I said stop being mad at me." She grabs my hand and turns me to her. "What did I do?" She asks, not knowing at all what had happened between us.

"You didn't kiss me." I state and her eyes widen.

She lets go of me and backs up. "I didn't think you'd want me to."

"That's seriously your excuse?" I raise a brow.

"No. My excuse is that I didn't know how you would feel about it." She looks down. "If it'd just be a kiss to you or it'd mean something."

I stare at her, "That's stupid."

She instantly looks up at me. "What?"

"Of course you know what it'd mean to me." As she's about to say something I grab her by the neck and push my lips against hers. She mumbles something incoherent before grabbing onto my waist.

Yvette tilts her head to the side as she pulls me back towards the bed. She slowly sits down, pulling me down to sit on her lap.

I wrap my arms around her neck as we continue to kiss. She slowly pulls away and stares into my eyes. Her eyes go down to my shirt and back up to my lips.

"Take it off." She whispers.

I nod slowly before taking off my shirt and tossing it onto the ground. Once I look back at her, her lips are instantly back on mine.

She moans softly when I pull at the bottom of her shirt. We pull apart and I quickly tug her shirt over her head.

•••

"No, no. Stop!" I tug at my hair, tears brewing in my eyes. I squint my eyes shut until my heart beat slows.

"Naomi?" I hear my name called from behind me.

I snap my head around to see Elena standing at the door. "What?" I growl, turning back around so that she can't see the tears in my eyes.

"A-Are you okay?" She asks, her voice shaky.

"I'm fine."

"Naomi.."

"I said I'm fine, Elena!" I bark. "Now leave me the fuck alone."

"What did I do?" She shouts back, causing me to turn around. "What did I do to piss you off?"

I narrow my eyes at her. "You won't leave me alone." I hiss.