XXIX

Thanks for reading!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading your comments because that makes me smile like a dumb-dumb. I'm going to dedicate this chapter to my favorite reader because she's always voting and commenting thing that makes me laugh and smile.

Thank you AttractiveNerd!!!

Song list:
Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol

.

.

-Naomi-

.

.

I stare at Luc with wide eyes. "What?" I ask.

"You are a Demi-Demon-Wolf." He repeats.

"W-What is that? That doesn't even sound like a real thing."

"It wasn't. Until you were born."

"H-How do you know what I am?" I furrow my brows at him.

"We're in your head." He chuckles softly and I nod.

"If we're in my head and I don't know you, how are you here?"

"Because I am." He shrugs, not answering my question. "Now, would you like to ask more questions or would you like to leave?"

"How much time do I have?"

"Until..?" He asks, confused.

"Until my mother arrives and kills my friends."

"Just your friends?" He smirks and I furrow my brows. "Isn't your mate with you as well?"

My eyes widen at his question. "Sh-She isn't my mate," I tell him. "I'm not a w-" I then realize that I am... I am a wolf... And Elena, she's one too. But..

"Never mind that," he waves off his questions, "not much time."

"Then I want to leave. I have to get back to them. But.. will I be able to come back?"

"Will you be able to enter your own mind again?" He raises a brow.

"Yes. Will I be able to come back?"

"It's your own mind. You decide that. Not me."

"So, how do I-"

"I can't answer that." He interrupts me. "You have to find out on your own."

"W-Why?"

"Naomi, you need to leave. Like you said, you're running out of time."

I stare at him for a moment before looking around. "I need answers."

"And you'll get them. As soon as you're safe. I promise you that."

"How do I know I can trust you?" I deadpan.

"I am in your head. So why else would I be here?" He asks. I inhale deeply before nodding. This is all so confusing.

"How do I get out of here?" I ask him. He looks behind me and nods. I furrow my brows as I turn around to see another light blue door. "Is that gonna send me to another hallway?" I groan.

"No. It is going to send you back."

"Okay." I sigh, really, really wanting to get out of here. I walk towards the door and my eyes flicker to the red fire that continues to surround me. "What the..-" I turn back to Luc but he is no longer there. "Luc?" I call out, but there isn't an answer.