XXVI

-Naomi-

.

.

I open my eyes to a strange burning sensation. I'm surrounded by red fire. I stand up quickly, furrowing my brows. "What the hell.."

I step over the fire and rub over my arms to make sure that I'm not burned. Which I'm not. Weird.

"Hello?" I call out. I look around and continue to furrow my brows. "Is anyone there?"

When I turn back around, I face two giant white doors. Hospital doors. I turn around again, and I take a step back when a woman dressed as a nurse walks in front of me.

"Hello, people walking here." I tell her but she ignores me. "Rude bitch."

I continue to furrow my brows as I look around. I feel my heart skip a beat when I hear loud screaming from down the hall. What the hell?

Well, I shouldn't be that surprised. I am in a hospital... Even though I don't remember coming here.

I walk down the hall to the door where the loud screaming is coming from. I push open the door and my eyes grow even wider when I see a woman laying on a delivery table and a man is standing next to her, holding her hand.

She screams again and the man bends down and kisses the top of her head. I walk towards them, not to the end because I know I've seen a lot of things, but seeing a random woman's vagina is something I never ever want to see.

"Come on, love." He tells her.

"Shut up, Nadir!" She screams at him and I stifle a laugh, but no one seems to hear or notice me. She screams again before sighing heavily. I look over at the nurse when she holds up a small infant, but has a confused look.

"What's wrong?" The man asks and I take a step towards him, I wanting to know as well.

"There's another coming."

"What?!" The man shouts with wide eyes.

"Push!" The nurse insists.

Within seconds, a loud shrieking sound fills the room as the nurse holds up another child. "You have twins." The nurse's smile instantly fades as she looks down at the baby.

"What's wrong with her?" He asks and I furrow my brows. I walk over to the nurse and look down at the small baby.

"She's so cold.." The nurse states.

"And this one is... hot.."  The other nurse states.

Everything and everyone pauses. I furrow my brows as I look at the mother and father. They're looking at the babies, but neither of them blink or breathe. Neither do the nurses or the infants.

What the hell?

I look at the cold baby with concern. I reach my hand out and when I touch her skin, I hear loud, painful screaming. A familiar sound. An image of a girl with dark brown hair and green eyes pops into my head, but I don't recognize her.

She runs through the forest, climbing up trees while giggling. And a small girl with red hair following quickly behind.

The image quickly changes, but she continues to be the main focus. She's standing in front of a table of jewelry, her eyes steady on a crescent necklace. A man with brown hair and piercing grey eyes smiles at her as he picks it up. She returns the smile with her own.