XLI

.

.

-Elena-

.

.

"No, you damn moron! Turn that shit off!"

"Focus on the road instead of me!"

"I CAN'T FOCUS WHEN YOU KEEP CHANGING THE FUCKING STATION, CAN I?"

"You are such a drama queen."

I'm currently laying down in the back seat as Naomi and Taylor fight in the front. Naomi's at the wheel and Taylor's sitting next to her, constantly changing from one station to another. It's around eleven and we're looking for a place to sleep for the night.

"Keep your paws off the radio." Naomi growls at her, making me laugh.

"Keep your demon eyes on the road then!"

"Could you both just stop arguing?" I laugh.

Taylor whips her head to me and glares, "Stop laughing. This isn't funny."

Naomi and I roll our eyes at her before Naomi pulls into a motel parking lot. She turns off the car and I lean up as she looks around.

She turns to me before glancing at Taylor, "I'll go get us a room." She states.

I lean forward and fix her hat so it's shading her face. As Naomi's about to get out of the car, Taylor stops her. "Get me my own room."

"What?" Naomi and I ask at the same time with wide eyes.

"I want my own room. I'm sick of hearing you two whispering in the night. It creeps me out." She shivers while me and Naomi continue to stare at her. "If you don't want to get me a room, I can go do it myself."

"No, I can do it." Naomi nods slowly and I see Taylor smirk through the darkness. Oh jeez.

Naomi slowly gets out of the car and walks towards the motel. "Why'd we have to downgrade from a hotel to a motel?" Taylor asks, disgust in her voice.

"Hey." I hiss and she turns to me. "Why do you want your own room?!"

"Because I want to give you and Naomi space." She smiles genuinely. "Have you guys... Done it yet?"

My eyes widen and my cheeks flush, "Taylor!" I nearly scream.

"I'm gonna take that as a no." She chuckles. "What? All you guys do is kiss?"

"No..." I run my hand through my hair nervously.

"Has she-"

"NO MORE QUESTIONS!" I shout at her and she jumps.

"Jesus." Taylor laughs. She turns and looks out the window. "Ooh, ooh, lets go." She says before getting out of the car.

Before I can open the door, it's swung open and Naomi's standing on the other side. I smile at her before sliding out of the seat. When I'm standing, she grabs my hand and shuts the door.

Once our bags are out of the car, Naomi hands Taylor the key to her room, which is right next to ours. I snatch our key out of her hand and unlock the door as she's saying goodnight to Taylor.

"Goodnight, Tay." I smile before pulling Naomi into the room.

"Eager, are we?" Naomi chuckles and turns on the light. I smile slightly when I look around the small room. There's only one bed, a desk, a tv, a dresser, and a small bathroom with a sink outside it. We set the bags next to the dresser and my breath hitches in my throat when Naomi comes up from behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.