XI

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!! 

-Naomi-

.

.

I smile wickedly as I look around the entry. Every man that opposed us is lying on the ground with burns and blood all over their skin.

While fighting them off Elena and Taylor shifted into their wolves. Dylan took one of their machine guns and used it as I chucked fire at everyone.

Using my fire is like playing a video game! It's fucking fun!

Dylan stands next to me, holding the machine gun against his chest. Elena and Taylor are prancing around the dead bodies like they're playing leap frog.

"Elena!" I shout and her head snaps towards me. "Stop playing around. We aren't here for that." She nods slowly before sniffing around. Neither of them know Nev- Aunna's scent so we might have some trouble finding where she is or was put.

"We'll spread out." Dylan clarifies. "Taylor comes with me, Elena goes with you."

I nod and turn to walk up the stairs. "Come on, Elena." I pat my thigh as if she's a dog. She growls at me which makes me laugh loudly.

We walk upstairs while Dylan and Taylor search downstairs for anything suspicious. As we walk down a large corridor with large paintings on the walls, Elena whines softly as she sniffs the carpet. "What? Did another wolf pee on the ground or something?"

She shakes her head and sniffs again, stopping instantly. I turn around to face her. I crouch down to her size and watch her as she continues to sniff the carpet.

"What is it?" I raise a brow.

She quickly shifts back into her human form and my eyes widen when I notice that she's completely naked. She doesn't seem to mind as she looks up at me. "It's another wolf." She states quietly.

"Can you see, like, a picture of her or something?" I look up at the walls to avoid her naked body.

"Just a wolf."

"What color is it? How big is it?"

"It's a white wolf.. not that big." She hums while furrowing her brows. Elena looks up at me and her eyes narrow as she raises a brow at me. "What?" She asks.

"Uh-" I continue to look away from her. "You're naked."

She looks down at herself then back up at me with a devilish smirk. "Your cheeks are red, y'know that right?"

I turn away from her and look down the hall. "Shift back and follow the scent." I demand, ignoring her statement.

She snickers behind me before shifting back. I follow her down the hall, watching her sniff the carpet. She wanders through corridor after corridor until stopping at a dead end.

Elena shifts back when she stands in front of a door. She opens it and we walk inside. "The scent came into here?" I raise a brow as I look around the room.

Elena switches on the light and walks towards a dresser. She pulls out a black shirt and white shorts. "No." She shakes her as she puts on the shirt. "The smell went down the hall. I just need clothes." She smirks at me.

I roll my eyes and exit the room. I lean against the wall as I wait for her to finish. In the corner of my eye I see a short red headed girl walking across the corridor. When she disappears down the corridor, I lean off the wall and run down the hall to follow her.