XXXIX

Song List:

.

.

-Naomi-

.

.

Six Weeks Later

.

.

"I swear to god, Taylor," I growl viciously, "if you put any more of that pink crap in my hair, I'll slit your fucking throat with my nails!" I bark.

Taylor giggles happily as she brushes through my hair. "Sit still!"

A couple weeks ago after we found out about Adam being taken by my mother, Dylan went off with Maiette to find them. WITHOUT ME! They just left without us. But when they left, they left the truck here.

So we drove to the closest hotel and decided to stay a couple nights. It isn't to shabby and the best part is that Elena and I share a bed.

As of right now, it was just Taylor and I in the room. I'm letting her play Malibu Barbie with me since Elena went out to get food for them.

I'm still stuck on stupid blood bags...

Maiette told me that it would take a while to round up all her witchy friends so we needed to lay low incase any of my family members decided to pay me a visit. So we've been staying in this hotel ever since.

"Hey, Naomi?" Taylor speaks as she pulls my hair into a ponytail.

"Hm?" I look at her in the mirror. I was currently sitting on a wooden chair in front of a body mirror with my knees pulled into my chest. Taylor's standing behind me as she brushes through my hair.

"Do you think Dylan's going to be okay?" She whispers and I can almost hear the fear in her voice.

"Have you met him?" I snort. "He'll be fine. He's a beast." I smile, making her smile in return.

"Yeah. I hope he kills your mom if he gets the chance." She blurts. "I mean-No offense."

I chuckle softly. "I don't mind. I hope he doesn't though-"

"Why?"

I look at her through the mirror again before speaking, "Because I want to be the one to end her life."

"Of course you would." She shakes her head. Her brows slightly furrow as she looks down.

"But," I sigh and she looks at me, "he better not hesitate if he gets the chance." I state while smirking. Taylor's sour look quickly changes into a giddy smile. "Where is Elena?" I mumble.

"Probably eating all the food in the truck." Taylor muses. I grin at the thought.

The door to our hotel room opens and Elena walks in with two takeout bags in her hands. "Speaking of the devil." Taylor smiles.

"I got tacos!" She holds the bags up.

I stand up from the chair and walk over to her. "Thank you." I smile and she smiles back. We all sit down on one of the beds and eat.

"So," Elena speaks first, "when are we going to leave?"

I furrow my brows at her before glancing at Taylor. "And go where?"

"I don't know.. We've just been here for a while now. Shouldn't we keep moving around?"

"Maiette told us to lay low." Taylor states while slurping her mild sauce from a tiny styrofoam cup. "We are."