XVIII

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!!

-Elena-

.

.

After Naomi left last night, I had trouble getting to sleep. Before I woke up, it's kind of embarrassing to say, but I was having a dream about her.

Well, a dream slash nightmare.

She and I were happy. This whole, finding Aunna and killing her parents, was over. We-We we're in love.

She loved me back at least. Dylan and Taylor found their mates. They loved each other.

When will mine?

Why did she act that way?

Right now I'm sitting on the bed in the bedroom Alivia gave us. I haven't seen Dylan, Taylor or Naomi since last night.

My head snaps over to the door when I hear someone knock. "Who is it?" I jump up, hoping that it's Naomi.

The door opens and Alivia's head pops through. "Hey, cutie!" She giggles.

I sigh heavily as I sit back down. "Hi, Alivia."

"What are you doing in here?" She waltzes in, swinging her arms by her sides. "It's breakfast time. I made strawberry pancakes!"

"I'm not that hungry."

She furrows her brows as she looks around the room. "Where's Naomi?"

"She-She left last night. She kinda just screamed at me and left."

"What did you do?" She asks, sitting down next to me.

"I-I woke up." I shrug. "And she was standing up and I asked her what was wrong. She freaked out and left."

"Maybe you said something?"

"I don't know." I sigh. "Maybe."

"Well, stop being a sad sack and go find her. Get dressed, wear something cute so that when she sees you you guys can do the 'seeing each other from across the room' type thing. Like in the movies!" She smiles widely.

"Why would we do that?"

"Because you have a crush on her."

"No, I don't." I shake my head, my cheeks heating up.

"Oh, shut up! I see the way you look at her! Like she's the only girl in the world."

"I-I don't look at her like that." I pout. "You haven't even seen me look at her."

"Yes, I have! Last night I came into your guys' room and watched you." She smiles, not at all realizing what she just said. "You weren't sleeping though. You were just watching her. It was pretty creepy."

I furrow my brows at her as my jaw drops. "Says the one who came into our room to watch us sleep!"

"Oh, shut up!" She stands up and places her hands on her hips. "Now, get dressed. And change your panties. It smells like fish in here." She waves her fingers under her nose.

"Solid burn, Alivia." I raise a brow at her as I stand up. "But yeah, it's probably you. Since, y'know you don't go out much so no one ever tells you." I smirk. "Solid burn returned."

"I like you. You got sass." She gives me a thumbs up. "I'll see you in the dining room in ten minutes."

"Okay." I sigh.

She winks at me before walking out of  the room. I walk over to the wardrobe to find something to wear. I pick out dark blue long sleeve, black leggings and a pair of boots.

After I've brushed my hair with a brush that I found at the bottom of the wardrobe, I walk out of the room

After I've brushed my hair with a brush that I found at the bottom of the wardrobe, I walk out of the room. I walk down the hall, following the familiar voices of Dylan and Taylor.

I stop at the end of the hall when I see Dylan, Taylor and Alivia sitting at the kitchen table. Alivia notices me and smiles. "Elena! Join us!"

I smile slightly as I sit down next to to Dylan. "Where's Naomi?" Dylan asks.

"I don't know." I mumble as I reach across the table and grab the peanut butter.

"She's over there." Alivia whispers, pointing forwards the window. I look over to see her sitting on the railing of the balcony.

"Why isn't she eating with us?" I ask in a hushed tone.

"I don't know." She shrugs and continues to eat her pancakes.

"Did something happen?" Taylor asks.

"I don't know..."

....