Broken Bond

BOOK THREE

.

.

.

.

Five years has passed and the war between the surviving three has not yet come to an end. The surviving three would be Neveah, the Ice Witch, Nora, the Gore, and Nathaniel, who's name knows not.

Venturing out into new territories and claiming them as her own, Neveah searches for the remains of her currently dead sister, Naomi. She has her own plan of how things will go and her sister blood and bones are a part of it.

Does she need them to recreate the Broken Bond?

Naomi, who's has been called The Flame by many, has yet to rejoin the land of the living and remains limbo. She must continue fighting her owns demons for awakening and fight everyone's demons.

Having been unsuccessful with Naomi, the witches attempt to bring Aiden, the former Alpha of the Broken Creek pack, is resurrected in order to stop Neveah and bring Aunna back.

Will he be successful? Will he get his mate back on his own? Or will he need help?

.

.

.

.

Broken Bond will be in different characters POV's and in third person. I don't know when I'm going to start posting chapters. It's going to be hella random!

But shit man! I'm excited for you guys to read the third book! And by the way, Broken Bond is the FINAL book.

I think I've had my fair share of writing a werewolf series.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed Broken Heart and are ready for Broken Bond!

I love you guys!

Thank you for reading!!!