XVI

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!! 

-Naomi-

.

.

I follow Kurt upstairs and into the kitchen, which is really big. "So, how do you know Adam?"

"He's an old friend." He answers.

"You, a hunter, were friends with Adam, a wolf?"

"Yes. We were friends." He rolls his eyes as he opens one of the cabinets.

"Well, what happened?"

"None of your business." He takes out a first aid kit. "Sit down."

"Grouchy much?" I sit down on the counter. "Could you look at my thigh too?"

"What'd you do to your thigh?" He asks.

"Someone wolf clawed me. Then I killed him." I hum, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"No surprise."

"So," I sigh as he tears my shirt so that he can get to my shoulder. "You know who I am? Or did Adam tell you who I was?"

"I know who you are from my own knowledge."

"How? Did you know my parents too?"

"No." He shakes his head as he walks over to his silverware drawer and takes out a large cutting knife. He walks back over to me and hands me the knife.

I roll my eyes before grabbing it. I ignite a flame under it as I look at him. "Then how do you know me?"

"My niece is obsessed with all things supernatural." He shrugs.

"Yeah, she called me a freak of nature." I chuckle. "How long do we have to stay here?"

"However long Adam needs you to be here."

"Why, is he doing something? He better not be doing anything without me."

"I don't know, Naomi." He takes the knife out of my hands without notice and presses the blade against my skin.

I scream, literally scream, but don't move. He takes it off a few seconds later and I just stare at him. "WHAT THE FUCK??? YOU ASSHOLE!"

"You're fine." He rolls his eyes. "Which leg?"

"The left one." I growl.

He rips my jeans even more to where he can see the bandage. He tears the bandage and begins to examine my leg.

"Can I ask you something?" I lean back onto the counter, holding myself up with my hands.

"You ask a lot of questions." He mutters.

"How did you protect yourself from my fire?"

"My jacket is made of real leather. Not easily flammable."

"What did you give them to make them fall asleep and why didn't you give it to me."

"I gave Elena and Taylor wolfsbane and I gave Dylan vervain. You don't have your own poison that is supernatural and I didn't have any ambien."