XXVII

Okay!!! So, just because I want to, I'm going to start making a song list. It's going to have the songs I listen to while I write the chapters so you guys can get the feels!!! For some reason I listened to this song while writing this chapter and I was like "Yo, this song is lowkey perfect for Naomi and Elena." I don't know why, but I just thought it kind of explained their relationship.

Anyways, the songs are:

Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol (Naomi and Elena's song)
Be Still-The Fray
A Drop In The Ocean-Ron Pope

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love you guys so much!

.

.

-Elena-

.

.

I yank at the chains again before looking over my shoulder. Naomi's flame is still in the form of a vortex. When I look over at Taylor when she grunts loudly, her chains rip off the wall and she jerks back.

She looks up at me with a shocked expression. She then runs over to me and helps me rip the chains off. When we finally get them off, we take Dylan down, and he's still out.

WHY ISN'T THIS ASSHOLE WAKING UP!?

"Dylan?" Taylor shouts at him, his head in her lap as she slaps him multiple times. "Dylan! Wake up!"

"W-What are we supposed to do?" I ask in a shaky voice. She looks up at me before looking back down at her brother.

"Come hold his head." She sniffles.

Unsure of what she's going to do, I sit down and she lays his head in my lap. "Okay, big brother. I know that you're suppose to die before because you're older, but you're not suppose die now. Because I'm suppose to be the one who kills you. Not some psychotic sociopaths who are hell bent on killing their children." She mumbles to herself, trying to hype herself up. "And as soon as you wake up, you, Elena and I are going to have a chat about what she said in the safe room," she says more to me than her brother.

"What did I say?" I ask, confused.

"Will talk about it when he wakes up." She states as she crawls over to his side and puts her hands on his chest. "Elena, you might want to look away."

I furrow my brows at her. My eyes then widen when she shoves her hand through his chest. "AhHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream at her.

"WAKING HIM UP!" She screams back. "I just.. gotta.. squeeze his... heart-"

Dylan eyes snap open and he leans up faster than the speed of light, hitting his forehead against mine and Taylor's. "AH!" We all cup our foreheads. But as soon as Taylor looks at Dylan, she wraps her arms around his neck.

"God, I thought you were dead!" She shouts at him, tears forming in her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" He pushes her off to look at her. "They just vervained me. I'm fine. Except for the stinging sensation in my head." He cups the side of his head. His eyes then flicker towards the light source we all temporarily forgot about. "What the fuck!!!!" He stands up instantly.

"N-Naomi is in there.." I say and Dylan looks back at me.

"We need to get her out."

"No." Taylor states. Dylan and I stare at her with wide eyes. "If we do anything that disrupts whatever the hell this is," She waves at the vortex, "we'll probably be burned."

"She's in there!" I point at it. "Sh-She could be burned. She could be dead for all we fucking know. We have to do something!"

Just as I say that, Dylan grabs my arm and turns me around. The flame quickly disappears.