XXIV

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! Shit is happening!!!! I hope you guys enjoy!!!

.

.

-Elena-

.

.

I groan loudly while trying to open my eyes. "Fuck." I hiss at the pounding in my head. I blink a few times before things come into perspective.

Again, I'm chained to a wall with my hands above my head.

And of course they're silver to prevent me from shifting.

WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE GODDAMN CHAINS?

"No one knows.." I hear a voice crack. "How far I'll go-oo?"

"Taylor?" I look around but it's too dark to see anything.

"Elena?" She sighs heavily. "Are you okay?"

"N-No." All I can remember about what happened was the look on Naomi's face when she saw me. The confusion, then the betrayal. "I saw her. I saw her."

"You saw Naomi?"

"I saw her.." My lip begins to quiver. "She was there.. And the way that she looked at me."

"Elena-"

"She looked so disappointed in me when I told her.. I-I.. I never got to tell her."

"Never got to tell her what?" Another taunting voice asks. "That you love her? Aw, poor, sweet, little Elena. Well," The lights flip on and I see Natasha standing in front of me, "You can tell her now."

She moves out of the way and my eyes widen when I see Naomi sitting across from me with her hands chained on the wall. Her head is dropped and she isn't moving. So... She's either unconscious or dead.

Seeing her likes this... So vulnerable makes everything fade away except for the last conversation we had. The way she told me to leave her alone hurt me. It hurt me because I'm in love with her, I was in love with her, and she didn't want anything to do with me. But... When she said that she wish she never fell for me broke my heart. I don't know if she meant it or if it was all just a lie to hurt me. But it hurt me worse than I've ever been hurt before. But like I'm said, I'm in love with her.

"Naomi!" I gasp as I yank at the chains.

"Oh, love, she can't hear you." She states as she stands up.

I look around to see Dylan chained next to me, still unconscious, and Taylor on his other side.

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing. She's in her own mind. She's been like this for a few hours now." Natasha furrows her brows.

"In her own mind?"

"My children have inexplainable abilities. Going into others' minds, reading thoughts, reading emotions. And going through own minds. I believe that is what she's doing right now. Without even realizing it." She furrows her brows again.

Natasha then turns to us with a heavy sigh. "What are you going to do to us?" Taylor asks.

"Me?" Natasha points to herself while looking at Taylor. "I won't be doing anything. All I need is to wake my daughter up. And I know just the thing to do it." She then looks over at me and I furrow my brows. "Don't worry, love, I'm not going to hurt you." She crouches down in front of me. "He is."

A man then walks into the room with a  metal baseball bat in his hands. My eyes widen and I yank on the chains again.

"Here is what is going to happen, Elena." She grabs my chin and turns me towards her. "He is going to hit you and you're going to scream. Very, very loud. And if you don't wake up Naomi, he'll just keep hitting you and hitting you until she does."