XXVIII

OH WHAT!?!?! Another song list?? *GASP* WHAT???? HEhehehehehe!!!

Songs:

Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol (Because I decided that it's Naomi and Elena's song and I keep playing it on repeat)
Say Something-A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera

Hope you enjoy!!! 

.

.

-Naomi-

.

.

I push through the hospital doors, looking in each direction. "How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?" I shout.

I, the other me, follows me out into the hall with her hands behind her back. She doesn't answer, she only follows me around.

"Where am I suppose to go?" I turn to her, me.

Shit, this is confusing.

She blinks at me before looking behind me. I turn around to see a random light blue door in the middle of the hallway. What the fuck? I turn back to her with a confused look.

"Listen to me." She tells me and I furrow my brows. "Go through that door and you will find a long hallway with doors on either side. One of them will be the exit-"

"Hold on," I hold my hand up, stopping her, "for there to be an exit there has to be an entrance. Where are we?"

"We are in your mind. Well," she furrows her brows, "our mind." My eyes widen. "Anyways, you have to find the exit."

"Where do the other doors lead to?"

She looks away from me to the wall. She's hiding something. "Where do the other doors lead to?" I ask again.

"You'll find out soon enough." She states.

"Am I really that much of a bitch?"

"Yes." She nods.

"Okay." I nod. I look at the door over my shoulder. "What happens when I find the exit?"

"You go through it and on from there." She answers. "And you better hurry. You don't have much time."

"What do you mean?" I turn back to her.

"Just trust me."

"Trust myself?" I raise a brow. "Have you met me?"

She rolls her eyes and turns around. She begins to walk off in the other direction. "Where are you going?" I shout after her.

"Don't worry, Naomi." She looks at me over her shoulder. "We will meet again. We are each other." She begins walking away again before she stops abruptly and turns to me. "When you go through one of the doors, don't do anything. Just simply stand there to see if it's the exit. Don't touch anything, don't do anything."

I furrow my brows as she walks through the hospital doors and disappears. I turn back to the door, debating on going through it or not. She wouldn't tell me what was on the other sides of the doors. So it must be bad.

Maybe I'll get lucky and the exit will be the first door I choose. It's always good to be optimistic.

I take a deep breath before opening the door and walking through. I look up to see a bright white hallway with red doors along the walls.