XII

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!!

-Naomi-

.

.

I rest my head on Elena's shoulder as she wraps an arm around my shoulders. We're on our way back to the warehouse, empty handed.

Well, I did get Aunna's doll. I look down at the doll I twist in my fingertips even though it's nearly pitch black.

So, almost empty handed.

Taylor is asleep in the front seat. Before we left, we found her some clothes to wear. Elena is asleep too, resting her chin on the top of my head. Dylan is trying his best to stay awake while driving us back.

I move my head slightly, to be in a more comfortable position. Elena stirs though, leaning up and looking around. "W-Where are we?" She whispers.

"I don't know." I sigh while twirling the doll in hands. Knowing that I'm still upset about what happened, she pulls me closer to her chest.

"Hey, we're going to find her, alright?" She whispers to me. I nod slowly while closing my eyes and pressing my head against her chest.

Soft boobies...

"Hey, Naomi." Dylan calls from the front, causing me to open my eyes.

"Yeah?" I ask softly.

"How did you do that back there?" He asks in a soft voice. "You barely have any nails so how did you rip her apart like that?"

I hold my hand up against the window and as we pass by the street lights, Elena and I examine my stubbly nails. "I don't know." I furrow my brows.

"You're not a wolf." He declares from the front seat.

"No, I'm not." I shake my head.

"Then what the hell are you?"

"A demon?" Elena smirks. My brows furrow as think about all the possibilities.

"I am made of fire." I whisper.

"I was kidding." She squeezes my shoulder.

"I'm not." I nuzzle into her neck. "Hey, Dyl. What are you? You never told us."

He looks at me through the rear view mirror as I raise a brow. "What are you?" Elena asks.

When Dylan doesn't answer, Taylor leans up and turns around to look at us. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I smile at her.

"Dylan's a vampire." She states nonchalantly.

"What?" Elena and I shout at the same time, jumping forward.

"Taylor!" Dylan shouts at his sister.

"What?" She shrugs. "They have the right to know. They're family now." She smiles at us.

"How they hell are you a vampire?" Elena shouts.

"I didn't even know vampires fucking existed!!"

"They do. They're like the vampires off Vampire Diaries. L. J. Smith was right on."

"W-Wait. You're a vampire?" I grab onto Dylan's jacket, causing him to look at me. "How's that even possible?"

"Our mom." Taylor tells me. I look over at her as she adjusts herself. "She was a vampire."

"So, they mated and made the two of you?"

"Yeah. They tried to form their DNA into one, making a hybrid. But instead they got a wolf and a vampire." She sighs.