XXXIII

Song list:
Chasing Cars-Snow Patrol

.

.

-Natasha-

.

.

I scream in agonizing pain as Henri holds me up. Tears flow down my red beet cheeks as my heart shatters into tiny little pieces.

"No!" I cry heavily.

"Natasha," Henri hushed me but I continue to cry. "We must leave. We cannot stay here."

"No..." I sob. "Nadir! My love!"

There is a loud pounding sound in my head, followed by screaming. My sight becomes as red as blood. The pain in my chest starts to become overbearing. I scream loudly before Henri covers my mouth with his hand.

"Miss, we must leave!"

.

.

-Naomi-

.

.

On my way to the bathroom, the door to Elena and I's bedroom opens and she quickly grabs me and pulls me in. "What the hell?"

The door slams and I'm spun around to face her. She grabs my chin and my cheek and pulls me in different directions.

"Elena!"

"Are you okay?" She roughly rubs her thumb on my chin trying to remove the dry blood.

"I-I'm fine." I grab her hand but she yanks it back out of mine and puts it back on my chin. "Elena."

"You were coughing up blood and now you're magically okay? Bullshit."

"Dylan gave me blood, Elena, I'm fine."

"He gave you blood? What the fuck does that mean?"

"I... drank some blood. And now I'm fine. It must have something to do with me being a-" I stop talking when I notice that Elena is genuinely worried about me again. "Elena," I grab her hands and hold them against my heart, "I am okay. I am fine. I just need to take a shower." I let go of her hands.

When I let her hands go she looks down and I see a slight smile on her lips. "What?" I furrow my brows and she looks up at me.

"Can... I join you?"

My eyes widen at her question. "What?" I squeak.

"Not like joining you in the shower-B-But like washing your hair or something. Y'know.. li-like helping you get clean or something.. Cause I've seen you sort of naked before..."

"What?" I squeak again and she laughs quietly.

"Naomi... Last night." She gulps loudly and the sound makes my head pound. "We... kissed. And-"

"It's was absolutely perfect." I interrupt and she looks at me with wide eyes. "The best moment in my entire life. By far. And I want to do it again and again and again." She sighs heavily, seeing that I feel the same way she does. "But... Whatever is going on with me... Makes me dangerous."

"Naomi-" She groans.

"No. Me puking up blood because I ate pizza and then having to drink blood proves that I'm dangerous."

"Dylan drinks blood." She deadpans.

"But he has his shit controlled. I don't. I am very far from having any goddamn control."

"Then I'll help you. I'll help you-"

"Elena, I woke up wanting to rip out your fucking throat because you were breathing too loudly." I bark and her eyes widen. "You're not safe around me. Maybe with Taylor and Dylan with us you're fine because they can hold me back or something... But even though all I want is to be alone with you, with absolutely no one around to hear you screaming from what I can do to you," her eyes grow even wider and I smile, "I can't be left alone with you. Not until I have this figured out."

"Naomi-"

I interrupt her by leaving the room. I can't be around her.

.

.

{A/N} Short shitty chapter. Sorry.