XV

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!!

-Elena-

.

.

"Favorite color?" Taylor asks another question.

"Ruby red."

"Favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Espresso."

"Favorite-"

"Tay, maybe instead of playing twenty questions, we should be finding a way out of here."

"Elena!" She groans, rattling her chains against the wall. "We've already tried. Now we just have to wait for the hunter to kill us."

"You're such a downer, y'know that?" I raise a brow at her. She shrugs, rolling her eyes.

"Favorite.... hm..." She looks around the room before stopping on me with a large smirk. "Thing about Naomi."

I clench my jaw before rolling my eyes. "What are you getting at, Taylor?"

"Pshh!!! I know you like her!! Anytime she's around, it's the way you look at her." She smiles happily.

"The way I look at her?" I raise a brow.

"Like she's the only girl in the world. Like she's a rose among the ashes of people that she burned to death!"

"Taylor, what the hell?" I furrow my brows at her. "You're a really weird poet."

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you like her!"

"Believe whatever you want to believe." I sigh.

"I do. Because she likes you too."

"What!?" I snap my head towards her.

"I knew you liked her." She smirks.

"How do you know she likes me?" I shout at her.

"It's the way she protects you, the way she talks to you, talks about you. You can see it in her eyes, when someone says your name she, just, lights up."

"Really?" I furrow my brows as I look down at the ground so she can't see how red my cheeks are.

"Yeah. But, El, if I'm going to be totally honest with you I don't think she'll ever tell you how she truly feels." She sighs.

"Why not?" I instantly try to defend her.

"Because she's Naomi. And... I don't know. She just doesn't seem like one of the girls who does relationships."

"But-"

I'm cut off when the door opens and the man appears. I look over at Taylor when she whimpers quietly before she gasps.

My head snaps back over to the door and I see Dylan walk in. I sigh of relief when Taylor squeals at the sight of her brother.

He's okay.

But.. Where's Naomi?

My heart begins to pound when I see her move around the man, her eyes on me. "Elena!" She shouts as she runs into the room towards me.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and pulls me into her chest. I sigh heavily as I inhale her scent.

Watermelon.

"Get these chains off me." I chuckle.

She quickly lets go of me, looking into my eyes before turning to the man. "Get the fucking chains off."

I follow her gaze to the man. He walks over to me and unlocks my chains. I hiss loudly as Naomi rips them away from my wrists and tosses them onto the ground.

They clang loudly and before I know it she pulls me into her arms again and hugs me. "I-I'm fine, Naomi."

She lets me go quickly and has this strange look on her face. "Are you okay?" I furrow my brows at her.

Naomi looks up at me through her lashes and nods slowly. "I'm fine." When Taylor hisses loudly, Naomi looks over her shoulder at them while I look down at her hands.

I grab them and raise them up into the light. There is still shards of glass stuck in her palms. Her head snaps over to me and she quickly pulls her hands out from mine.

"I said I'm fine, Elena."

"You're not fine. That could infected. And I need to look at your leg. And your shoulder probably needs stitches-"

"Kurt is going to do that." She states.

"Who's Kurt?"

"Me." The man holds up his hand. My jaw drops as I look from him to Naomi.

"What the- No! He's not-What the hell is wrong with you?" I shout at her.

"Calm down!" She shouts back. "Adam hired him to get us and now we have to stay here with him and his stir crazy niece."

"Tay, I'm going to kill your dad. Why did he have to send you after us? I mean, we'd be back at the warehouse by now."

"I don't know." Dylan sighs.

"You're dad's a fucking psychopath."

"Well," Naomi sighs. "We have something in common." She smiles at Dylan and he chuckles.

They don't, like, have a thing, right?

"Naomi." Kurt calls for her, making me look towards him. "Come with me."

I furrow my brows as she nods her head and turns to me. "He's gonna fix me up. I'll be right back." She tells me.

"B-But.."

"Elena, I'll be fine."

I look down as I nod, not wanting her to see my cheeks. "Okay."

"Alivia will show you to your rooms." Kurt states, making me look up.

"Don't talk to her." Naomi whispers at in my ear. "She's crazy."

"Okay." I laugh quietly at her attempt to make me smile.

She squeezes my hand before walking out with Kurt. A girl around our age walks into the room with a weird smile. "Hello, sexy wolves and sexy vampire who already knows me. I'm Alivia and I'll be your tour guide."

I look over at Taylor and Dylan, raising a brow. Taylor shrugs whereas Dylan stares at her.

Fuck, Dylan.

....

{A/N}