XIV

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love you guys!! I hope you enjoy!!!

-Elena-

.

.

"And no one kno-ows how deep it go-oes." I hear a familiar voice sing quietly. "And it seems like it's calling out to me so come find me," I open my eyes to see Taylor in front of me, her hands chained above her head to the stone pillar. "And let me kno-ow what's beyond that line, will I cross that line."

"Tay?" I mutter, stretching my back. I then realize my hands are chained above my head.

"Elena?" She asks, her voice laced with joy. "You're okay."

"I-I am okay." I rub my head against my shoulder. My mind trails back to the previous night. "W-Where's Naomi?" I shout, jumping up and tugging on the chains.

"She's not in here. Neither is Dylan." She sighs heavily.

"No, we need to get out of here." I yank on the chains but they don't break. "N-Naomi." I whimper.

.

.

-Naomi-

.

.

"Come on!" I laugh while tugging Veah off her bum. "Lets play something."

"Omi, I'm too upset." She sighs, not budging.

"Well maybe if you smile, you won't be upset anymore."

She looks up at me and raises a brow. "What are we going to play?"

"Our favorite game, of course!" I smile.

A giant grin takes place on her lips and she quickly stands up. "You're it!" She tells me before running off.

"Okay, okay." I hum while covering my eyes. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! I'm coming!" I shout as I run in the direction she did.

I walk into the empty kitchen, looking under the table and in the cabinets. "You can run, Neveah!" I shout giddily. "But you can't hide!"

I hear her giggle from not too far away. I run into the living room to find her standing behind the curtains. "Found you!"

.

.

I groan loudly while opening my eyes. "Fuck!" I hiss at the pounding in my head. I try to raise my hand up to cup my head but my arms are chained to my sides. "What the fuck?"

"Naomi?"

My head snaps to the right and I see Dylan sitting in a chair a few feet away from me. "Dylan? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He glances over at me. "I'm fine. But they laced my chains with vervain." He tugs at chains and his skin begins to sizzle like bacon.

I look around the dimly lit room and my eyes widen. "Where's Elena?" I jump up, but don't successfully stand because of the chains.

"I don't know." He mumbles. "Taylor isn't here either."

I yank my hands against the chains but they don't come undone. "Elena!" I shout loudly. No answer.

"Shut up before you get someone to shut the both us up." Dylan groans.

"Maybe the person who put us in here?" I raise a brow. "W-Who the fuck was that hunter anyways? I didn't know there were hunters!" I stomp my foot down.