Imagine #7

Imagine being siblings with Benny and you two went out to the park to play ball and you did a lot of fun, stupid, crazy things together

It was Saturday and it was also 10:30. Your brother, Benny, planned on taking you out to the park to play baseball. He was the best baseball player that everyone knew on the block and you were the second to best on only batting. You can hit 25 baseballs out of the park in 10 minutes. (A/N this probably isn't even possible but bear with me) "Y/N you ready I'm about to head out!" Said Benny walking out of the door. "I'm coming!" You said running up to him. You were already walking up next to your brother kicking rocks. "So where should we go to first" said Benny kicking a can. "We could go to the park" you said still kicking the rocks. "To do what, play in the playground and play patty cake" said Benny being sarcastic. "Hahah, real funny, I mean we could play baseball there" you said looking up at your twin brother. "But with what, we don't have our gear" said Benny shrugging his shoulders. "Well I do know someone who does" you said telling Benny.

💕💕💕😘😘😘☀️☀️☀️😇😇😇⚾️⚾️⚾️

"Hey there Lisa, Matt, and Ryan" you said walking towards your friends and bestfriend. "Hey ( y/n ) long time no seen" said Ryan hugging you. "It hasn't been that long, I was only gone for 3 days" you said chuckling. "Hey there bestie" said Lisa running up too you and jumping on top of you. "Oh hey Lisa, man you've gotten stronger" you said getting constipated. "Hey" said Matt. "Hey" you said to Matt in an awkward way. Matt was your ex-boyfriend and after you two broke up, you promised each other to be only friends."Guys this is-" you were cut off by Lisa and Ryan. "Oh my gosh your Benny "the jet" Rodriguez" said Lisa fan girling. "No way dude your like the best baseball player ever, can I have your autograph" said Ryan taking out a Sharpie and giving his bat to our brother. "Yeah sure" said Benny grabbing the bat and marker an chuckling. "So, as I was saying.. this is my brother Benny" said you. "No way Benny can not be your brother and you told us you didn't have a sibling" said Lisa. "Actually I am her brother and she brought me here to play ball not talk about not having siblings" said Benny handing the bat to Ryan. "Ok ok hold your horses bro, so can we play ball with you guys" you said asking your friends. "I call Benny in my team!" Said Lisa running up to Benny and hugging him. I mean your brother is cute and adorable. "Ew why would I say that" you said in your head. "Ok let's play some ball" you said walking up to base. "I think Lisa likes your twin" said Matt getting a baseball. "No she doesn't she's just trying to be friendly" you said practicing your swings. "Look" said Matt pointing at Lisa and Benny in the dugout. You turned to them and notice Lisa holding hands with your brother while Lisa was playing with his hair. You felt like throwing up just then. "Let's go Benny we've got no time for that right now!" You said yelling at Benny. "Batter up!" Said Ryan as he was playing catcher.

🍦🍦🍦🍟🍟🍟✨✨✨🌴🌴🌴

You and Benny won the baseball game and you guys were heading to Vincent's drug store to grab a snack. Benny didn't mind a piggy back ride so that's what you did. He walked you all the way to the drug store. "Oh my gosh my back, ok I'm never doing that for you ever again" said Benny out of breathe. "
No worries bro I got my friends and my boyfriend" you said walking into the store. "What!?" Said Benny walking up behind you. "Look mom knows and she agrees that he's very sweet but just wait until I tell mom about you and Lisa" you said grabbing a coca and gummy bears. "Ok but she's more nice then you are" said Benny while paying your snacks. As you walked out of the store you opened the soda and took a sip and ate your gummy bears. Your brother was talking all the way to the house. "Shut up!" You said yelling at him. He froze there like an idiot. You took the can and filled up his mouth with coca. He snapped out of his frozen face and didn't say a word after. "Here bro your going to need these more then I do" you said giving your brother the soda and gimme bears. "Thanks sis and I'm sorry about me talking so much" said Benny taking a sip after. "It's alright Benny and your a very sweet guy and I guess I'm jealous that you and Lisa are going to have more time together then with me" you said giving him a pouty face. Benny had a gloomy face also, he placed his hand on your chin and look down at you. "Sis I would never leave you for someone I like and I love you more than Lisa I mean she's annoying and obnoxious but I will need some space from both of you girls but I love you no matter what" said Benny giving you a kiss on the forehead and hugging you. "I love you too" you said whispering to Benny and sniffing form all the tears you shed.

🐾🐾🐾🍐🍐🍐🏆🏆🏆💟💟💟💜💜💜

Benny and you were at you house just watching a movie together. After the movie ended you asked your brother if he wanted a sleep over at your room so he agreed. Ring ring ring ring ring "Hello" you said answering your phone that was in your bed. "Hey
( y/n)" said Lisa. "Oh hey Lisa what's wrong" you said concerned. "Ok here it goes.. I like your brother Benny and I'm not using him for popularity but I really just wanted to ask your blessing so can I date him" said Lisa spilling out her feelings. "Ya sure" you said not caring. "Really oh gosh thank you bestie I owe you one" said Lisa. Benny entered the room and mouthed who's that. You handed him the phone and walked out of the room. "Hello" said Benny. "*squeals* on my gosh Benny hi umm, I asked your sister if I can date you so would you like to be my boyfriend I mean if you want to because we w-" Benny hangs up the phone once you walked in. "Man that girls annoying" said Benny grabbing the bowl of popcorn. You laughed at Ben y and asked him the only question that's been running in your mind the past few hours. "So do you like Lisa and do you want to be with her?" You said while eating popcorn and watching the movie. "No" said Benny chuckling. "Why not I thought you liked her" you said asking Benny again. "I only have room for one girl" said Benny throwing him self on your bed. "Oh and who's that" you said interested. "You and your my sister and I should always be there for you" Benny said looking up at the ceiling. You jumped on top of him and hugged him so tied you almost killed him. "Aww I will always be there for you too brother" you said sleeping next to him. "Night sister" said Benny. You already passed out next to him. And with that you two sleepers like baby's like you always did when you were baby's.

💙💙💙🌧🌧🌧🦋🦋🦋👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Sorry I haven't posted because of school and boy trouble but I'm already on summer vacation and I also have summer school but hope fully I can update more
Umm ok...bye!

bye!