Imagine #13

A/N did this last year (get it) ok so HAPPY NEW YEARS ! And should i still write more chapters in this book or start another book??
Credit to IG- @ ashl.xys
We stan a precious meme☀️
——————————————————————
Imagine it was just December 31 and it was new years! You spent the new year with friends and family! Also your bf benny!❤️ the love of your life since day 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Babe hurry up, there waiting in the car!" Said benny banging on the door for the last 10 minutes so he thought. "Wait!!" You said yelling again after 10 times. "Come on you said  that.....10 minutes ago were almost late for our reservation!" Said benny looking at the time. "Ok done!" You said walking out.

After Dinner
Your POV
________________________________
Everyone was at my house having a blast listening to music, laughing, talking, playing around, eating. Benny was with smalls and ham talking bout baseball and how the dodgers lost the world series, they still couldn't let that go. Anyways, I was out with my besties up in my room taking pictures and enjoying the last few hrs of 2017 together! It was the best year of my life! They always had my back and made me happy but most importantly I meet benny and I'm glad I had him in my 2017.
I was taking pictures of my friends and I didn't realize someone came in because out of nowhere my friends were giggling and out if nowhere everything went black. It was benny. Man isn't he just pure!! (Im squealing rn)
"Guys who?" Said benny hands over my eyes. "Let me guess! A handsome gentleman I meet back in January and started dating on June 30th" I said putting it beautifully. "Wow well when you say it like that i don't know where to kiss you or cry?" Said benny putting his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek softly. "Aw333" said all my friends over each other and one taking pictures. "Ok ok that's enough" I said laughing. "Awe pls." Said benny. "Babe i mean them" I said walking them out. "Awe ok well no funny business you two" said my bestie Ashley. "Ok bye" I said chuckling. "Now we are alone" said benny laying on my bed. "So.. what are we gunna do?" I said sitting there tired. "Sleep because might as well waist time till 11:40 how bout that?" Said benny grabbing my waist and pushing me towards his chest and resting on the bed. "Ok" I said arms wrapped around his neck, legs wrapped around him and sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling from downstairs. Oh shoot! I woke up and i ran down stairs . Benny was down there, but i didn't care. It was great 11:54 and i was tripping! I was sitting next to benny squeezing his arm. A few minutes passed and the count down began!
10....
9....
8...
7...
6.....
5...
4....
3...
2......
One!!!! I turned around and jumped on benny with happy smile! I kissed him. It was passionate and romantic it felt like time stop like i was still trapped in 2017, i loved benny ❤️❤️ he made my 2017 and I'm glad i meet him :)))
"What was that for" said benny confused but with a bright smile. "For everything ya know, for meeting me, asking me out, dating me, kissing me, giving me all your love and for being here with me because without you id be lost" i said cuddling into his chest. "I love you bbygrl and happy new years darling" said benny kissing my forehead
——————————————————————
A/N happy freakin new years bbs i love you all and I'm so happy you all read my book last year (2017) I'm happy and proud you all made it last year i am happy you made it!! And i love you all!! I will still continue this book but in a few months because i need to focus on school when i get back but i love you all and what are your new year resolution?? Mine is a better attitude, good grades, clear skin, and positive mind :)) oof
Well happy 2018 new year bbs and goodnight and ummm bye💛💛💫💫💘💘💓💓💖💖💕💕💗💗💞💞💝💝💚💚🧡🧡🌙🌙✨✨🌼🌼😊😊