Imagine #9 part 2

It's been a week since you talked to Benny and yeah-yeah. Your mother found out so she forced you not to see Benny again. You were also grounded for a week because you cursed at your little brother. Today was the field trip to the Dodger stadium. You where so excited because you and the sandlot guys can finally see what it looks like inside and what feels like to play an a real field. "Honey, hurry up your gunna be late for the bus and school, you don't wanna miss the big day of seeing a real baseball field" said your mom yelling from downstairs. "I'm going let me get my hoodie" you said closing your bedroom door. "Here you don't wanna forget your lunch" said your mom giving you a brown paper bag. "We're's yeah-yeah mom?" You said putting on your hoodie. "He left a few minutes ago when the first bus arrived, now hurry up! Your going to be late!" Said your mom while you where running to the bus stop across from your house. "Wait up!" Said a raspy voice behind you. You didn't bother looking back so you just kept walking in and taking your seat. The bus started to drive away, once you noticed Benny was running to catch up. "STOP THE BUS!" You said to the bus driver. She didn't respond because she was in her headphones. You tried to balance your self to get to the bus driver. You took of her head phones and yelled to her to stop the bus. "Excuse me for my language!" You said to the woman. "SHUT THE HECK UP!" You said to everyone in the bus. They looked at you in shock and stood quiet. "Excuse me young lady why are you up here and watch your language, I am going to-" you shut her up by putting her head phones back on. The bus was at a stop just a few minutes away from school. You opened the door to let Benny in. "Your lucky I saved you!" You said talking his hand. "Thanks ( y/n ) I owe you one" he said walking down the path to the back of the bus. "You sure do" you said taking a seat next to Benny.
••••••••••••••••••¥•••••••••••••••••••

"Hey ! ( y/n )! What up
I still don't know what I have to owe you after that save back there" said Benny catching up to you. "I'll tell you when we head in the bus to the stadium, I have to get to class before I'm late again" you said chewing your gum. "Ok see you around big-shot!" Said Benny walking of to his class. "Alright class I'm going to take roll call for the field trip today so if your here, whatever" said mr. Fitzin. "Jeez man what do I have to do to get to class" you said to Rebecca passing by a crowded hall. "I don't know, but people better move it or they'll pay after school !!" Said Rebecca eyeballing everyone who was in our way. Everyone scattered away making a path for you and Rebecca to pass and get to class. "Rebecca Mendoza and ( y/n ) McLennan" said your teacher saying both your names twice again. "Where here! No need to leave us behind!" You said out of breathe. "Ok well I guess that's everyone so please Ms. Mendoza and ms. McLennan take your seats" said the teacher putting on his glasses and read some stupid book. You noticed Stacy and her wanna be squad was laughing and whispering about you and Rebecca. Rebecca can tell you wanted to beat the livings out of her because she was holding you back and leading you to the table in the back where you two seat as partners. "Come on, why didn't you let me at her! What's the worst to happen" you said whispering and yelling. "You getting   Caught and getting suspended or even worse expelled" she said while putting on her makeup. You where so bored so you but your feet on top of the table. "Alright every body get on the bus" said mr. Fitzin yelling.

••••••~••~••~••~••~••~••••••

"Yo ( y/n )! You wanna sit next to me!" Said Benny. "I can't I promised Rebecca I'd sit next to her... sorry and I can't talk to you anymore" you said getting on the bus. Benny grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the way so that the others can get on. "Hey, why can't you talk to me, I mean didn't you tell yeah-yeah that he doesn't tell you what to do" said Benny looking at you only. "What?! How did you know about that! Where you- what why did you- oh my gosh Rodriguez!!! Don't bother talking to me okay and no one bosses me around but if they mess with me then I'll never speak!" You said walking away and yanking your grip from him. "( y/n ) I can explain!" Said Benny. "Come on Benny man the kid is a L7 Winnie!" Said squints walking into the bus.