Imagine #31

In honor of novemeber🍂🍂 sorry I have not updated been busy with school but my thanksgiving break is coming up so I will definitely! Update a thanksgiving imagine and more ! 🥰🥰💘💕💖
________________________________
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ VERY SOFT AHEAD!
________________________________
"Hey Benny!" I Yelled from downstairs. "Benny!" I was inside my bathroom doing my hair. "Yes! Pumpkin!" Said Benny leaning on the door frame. "Help me please?" I said pouting. "Fine" Said Benny huffing. He grabbed the iron and tried to curl your hair from behind, as you, took out your phone and filmed him. He put down the iron slowly and snatched your phone out of your hand. "Dude!" I Yelled chasing him out of the bathroom and upstairs to our room. I tackled Benny from behind and fell on top of him on our bed. "Stop" I said pouting, while I looked at my camera screen. Benny was filming me on the phone while I was still on top of him. "Your so beautiful" he whispered. I looked at the camera then at him. I covered the camera and gave him a kiss. "Thank you. Your not so bad yourself"  I said getting off him. We were getting ready to go pick out a pumpkin to make pumpkin pie! "You ready?" Said Benny walking out with my coat. "Yes" I said turning around so that he can put it on. He slowly put it on admiring my shoulders. We walked into the car and drove off. I put my aux and played Shiloh music like "father forgive" "imagination" and others. As we got to the pumpkin patch. Benny took down his camera. He filmed him and I the entire time. "Stop" I laugh. "Your cute when your mad" Said Benny. I giggled. We picked out a pumpkin and drove back home. As we walked in I searched for a pumpkin pie recipe. Benny filmed me with his camera making the pie as we messed around and threw food around. We sat on the couch watching "CAOS" on Netflix (btw that is an amazing show! Go watch it ! It's beautiful) as we wait for the pie to be ready. After the pie was ready we took it out and messed with the whipped cream. Benny put whipped cream in my mouth. Maybe too much, that it went on my face. Then we had a fight with the cream. It was on our hair, clothes, and face. We calmed down and ate the pie with a little bit of whip cream that we had left.
________________________________
Sorry it's short! Live y'all so much thank you for 47k 💘💖💕 y'all amazing asf! Ok gtg! But please give requests cause I'm runnin pt of ideas. Ok so yeah ummmm..... bye✌🏼