Imagine #14

A/N school and boy drama I've been going threw but I finally managed to do this story during my spring break🌴

In this imagine Benny and you are out shopping all day👊🏼
————————————————————————
Private message with Benny🤮

Benny🤮|| Heyyy (y.n)

(Y.n)|| hey Benny how's it going kid.

Benny🤮||hey I'm not a kid. Lmao anyways everything's great hbu?

(Y.n)|| lmao I'm srry. Life's great too...

Benny🤮|| what's wrong. And don't ask because Ik when something's wrong

(Y.n)|| no no nothings wrong I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out today??

Benny🤮|| oh yes ofc anything for my best friend, hey let's go to the mall I've been dying to buy some really nice vans and other stuff

(Y.n)|| lol ok same here ok see you here at 2 bye best friend 💙

Benny🤮|| ok bye lol
Read 11:30
————————————————————————

You got up from your bed and squealed because it's been months since you last talked to Benny since you were focused on your grades. You jumped in the shower played your music. You got out of the shower put on your casual clothes and walked in the bath again to clean your face, take some cute pictures cause ofc who wouldn't, then posted on your snap that you were going out with your best friend to the mall.

 You got out of the shower put on your casual clothes and walked in the bath again to clean your face, take some cute pictures cause ofc who wouldn't, then posted on your snap that you were going out with your best friend to the mall

Because everyone needs to know your best friend :). It was 1:30 and you were bored to death at home so you just laid back and binged on friends, chandler bing was your favorite character because he was just like you, funny, kind, thoughtful, sarcastic, and other (lmao). After minutes of binging the show your phone rang, you picked it up to notice Benny was calling. You checked the time and noticed it was just 1:54 and Benny was on his way to your house. You got up cleaned your room, turned the TV off, brushed your teeth, and walked out the house to notice Benny outside waiting for you. "Wow look at my best friend woah woah woah looking like a whole snake damn!" Said Benny hyping you up. You did a turn and laughed because he was too cute and funny. "Hey Benny man" you said doing your secret handshake with him. "Hey (y.n) how's it going, ok right?!" He said with a for sure look. "Yes Benny anyways ready?" You said putting your seat belt on. "Hold up" he said right after taking his phone out to take a picture of you on Snapchat.