Imagine #15

Easter Day and April fools with the boys!
Benny has a big surprise for you at the end of the day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (y.n), mind if we come on in" walked in smalls and the rest of the crew.
"Umm ya sure guys just come right on in" I said sarcastically.
"Hey (y.n)" walked in Benny and closing the door behind him.
"Hey Benny boy, what brings you guys here?" I said helping him out with a few bags.
"Paint eggs and snacks to chill out here" Said Benny walking to the kitchen and placing the bags on the counter.
"Ok everyone in, living room now!" I said
All the guys walked over to the room and took a sit on the floor and couch, there wasn't much room but they managed.
"Ok, smalls; squints; yeah-yeah; tommy; and Timmy, you'll manage the snacks and movies to binge on while ham; Benny; Bertram; Kenny and I paint the eggs and take care of other things AND NO! complaints because I don't want to hear them" I said roll in my eyes and walking out the room.
"Wow, have you every thought of babysitting?" Said Benny joking about babysitting them all.
"Your funny. No I haven't and I wouldn't, so help me out by setting out newspapers on the table and HAM!?"
"What's up cuteness" he said flirty
"shut up and help prepare the paint" I said taking thins out of the bag.
"Bertram, Kenny!" I said helping out Benny place out newspapers on the table.
"What's up" Both Said walking into the kitchen.
"Help take out the egg shells from the fridge, my mom thought it would be easier for the shell to dry from the yolk" I said grabbing filling up the cups after ham placed the paint tablets in cups.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow your amazing" Said Benny placing the painted egg shells in the freeze so that it can dry easier.
"Thanks, I've been planing this for weeks dude! I just love Easter! I mean the pastel colors! Flowers! Sun sets and sun rise! Oh and candy!!" I said happy with a bright smile.
I noticed Him still staring at me with his smile! Ugh that smile. Just the cutest thing ever. Ugh get your head out of the clouds (y.n) it'll never happen.
"What?" I said chucking and the stupid awkward stare.
"Nothing, nothing just that your so happy and I like seeing you happy" he said laughing.
Awe he likes me happy *squeals*
"Shut up?!" I said laughing and flicking paint that was left over at Benny.
"Oh your dead" he said dipping his hands in pink paint and managing to throw it at me.
_______________
"Hey buddy! We got a movie to watch so stop the paint ! Seriously Benny! (Y.n) is already a fine art work" said ham eyeing me.
"Whatever" I said scoffing and walking out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, Benny followed as well.
"That was fun" Benny stated to break the awkward moment.
"Huh ya it was" giggling.
"Come on guys!!" Yelled squints from the living room. "Going!" I yelled back chuckling. Benny and I walked to the room and sat next to each other to watch the movie.
_______________________________
After the movie
—————————
"Ok well today was great see ya guys next time... come on all of you out!" I stated walking to open the door. "Really?!" Said ham offended. I started to laugh and all of them glared confused at what was going on. "APRIL FOOLS" I said closing the door.
"Wow not cool" Said squints cleaning hi glasses
"Yea yeah what the hell (y.n)" said yeah yeah
"Ok help me out with the supplies, I told my mom that we're all gunna have a Easter picnic at the lot" I said taking bags out of the closet.
"Ok" Said Benny taking 2 has as well as the rest of the crew did.
—————————
At the lot
________________________________
"Ok smalls and tommy, you guys go find tables and Benny can help me set up the snacks and ham squints you guys can set up the decorations as the rest of you can go find chairs" I said taking table covers out of the bag. After setting up everything, all of us decided to chill back for a few and then play some ball then we crack eggs. Today was the best day ever.
"Ya know, your really cool" Said Benny nudging me. "Wow really ?!" I said with sarcasm. "Very" he said chucking. I tried not to smile because he'd probably stare and smile.
"What" I said. I was correct I said to myself.
"Your kin that thing again" Said Benny playing with a baseball.
"Doing what"
"Being cute and stuff" I said smiling.
"Is this some kind of April fools shit" I said not buying it much.
"No it's the real deal" he said chuckling
"Oh" I said blushing. It seemed obvious didn't it I asked myself.
"Come on lets go play catch" Said Benny taking his mitt.
"Ok ya sure I'll catch up soon" I said trying to figure out what the freak happened.
"Come on (y.n)!" Yelled Benny.
"Alright I'm going" i Said grabbing my mitt and heading to a position.
"Dude you are not very good at this catch game" Said Benny throwing the ball back at me.
"Oh I please" I said scoffing.
"Come on the guys are waiting for us to break the eggs" said Benny putting his arm around me. *squeals
Inside*
The whole day were throwing eggs at each other and laughing! I also got Benny with a rotten egg! And then I found out Benny made eggs with baby powder and it got all over my hair. It was an amazing day. Until something happened
"Hey (y.n) can i talk to
You" said Benny shyly. "Sure"
I said walking towards him. "What's up" I asked with my hands stuffed in my pockets. "It's April fools right?!" Said Benny even more shy. "Yes. Wait are you up to something and it better not be a prank cause I'm not
Falling for that" I said blabbering. "No! Ummm" he said not spilling the beans quicker.
"(Y.n/y.l.n) I don't like you and I never did I actually hate you and I don't want you to be my girlfriend ever" he said scared. "Seriously?" I said sad.
"OFC NOT! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! But seriously (y.n) will you be my girlfriend"
He said happy. "Yes ofc"
I said hugging him. "Happy Easter bbygrl" Said Benny kissing my cheek.
_____________________________
A/n hope you liked it!! I'm at the pool enjoy your Easter bbs and April fools! Y'all are amazing thanks for 13k again!🤗🤗🤗 I love you❤️💗💘💕
HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY TO THE SANDLOT 😭💙💙