Imagine #44

Chills literal chills or just complete feels.
Imagine: Benny your bad but you've never been in a relationship and know what to do. Also the luckiest girl in the school to be his.
________________________________________

"Hey! Isn't your boyfriend Benny "the jet" Rodriguez" a boy with very attractive green eyes asked.
"Ye-Yeah" I gulped.
I've never been with someone and now that I am I don't know how to react out that person or what to say or do.
Am I allowed to touch them? Hold hands? Hug 'em? Call them mine?
Benny was the one who asked me out after weeks of talking because we found out we both felt the same for one another.
"Are you ok?" Asked my best friend Alexa.
"Yeah" I Said slowly walking to my locker.
Benny was across the hall a few steps away from my locker. He stood there with his and lot friends talking.
I looked at them happy.
"Go talk to him" Alexa said.
"What?! No! He's talking with his friends" I said staring at them. Kinda creepy huh.
"C'mon! Before someone steals your man" she said pushing me towards them.
"Wh-What?! No!" I Said scared.
I guess in this school all the girls hate me because they didn't get a chance with Benny and now I'm his new girlfriend. Before I was close to them. A tall 5'5 girl with blue eyes and clear skin walked up to the gang.
"Hey guys! Hi Benny" she said flirty.
"Hey Katherine" He said looking for someone.
"Maybe we could hang out sometime?" She asked grabbing his arm.
"I have a girlfriend." He said walking away.
I hid behind Alexa before Benny could see me.
"Hey!" Screamed Alexa.
Oh god!
I said to myself.
"Stay away from y/n's boyfriend you snake!" She Yelled.
"Or what" she said with a devilish smirk.
Before I could say anything Alexa punched Katherine.

After school
Alexa got suspended for a week. Yay I'm alone now!
"What the hell" I whispered with harsh in my voice.
"What?" She said chuckling.
"This ain't funny! This could go in your permanent record" I Said duo king her arm.
"So what?! She's stealing your mans" she said.
"So what?! There's a reason why Benny walked away from her before things got out of hand and I reason he asked me out ! ME! I don't need to be with him 24/7 so people know that I'm his or he's mine. As long as both of us know that we are each other's" I said sighing.
"I'm sorry. I promise to make it up to you. Keep me updated next week." She said hugging me and leaving.
I sighed and turned around and watched her walk home.
I then saw Benny standing there staring at me.
I quickly looked down at my shoes. I stood there thinking. I then looked up and Benny was gone.
I went home and sighed. Why am I like this.

The next day at school I decided to this day with Benny and next week since Alexa wasn't here and because I'm alone and Alexa had a point.
I noticed Benny again with his friends taking by his locker. I looked at him  and he looked at me. I looked down and looked back up with a deep breathe. With confidence I walked up with the group and stood in front and Benny.
"Hey" He said softly.
Without thinking or hesitation I kissed him.
He kissed back. It was magic but weird because his friends were there.
"What was that for" he whispered.
"Just" I Said holding his cheeks.
He looked at me and kissed me again.
"Come on" He said taking my hand.
Everyone at school was surprised and watched us pass by them all.

A/N thank you so fucking much for 90k!!!! I love you all so fucking much! This means a lot! This made me so happy yesterday from having such a shit day and school year! And 9th grade high school! You've made me happy being supportive and helping me out and reading this book! It means a lot! So thank you! I am officially going to be a sophomore ! I am going through finals atm but I promise to update more during the summer💖🦋✨🎭
Thank you bbs🥴🥺🥰