Imagine #32

Listen to SAM SMITH- lay me down😕
________________________________
Imagine Benny's dead- gone😞😢
________________________________
Walking into my empty, cold, and hollowed house. The breeze of sadness hitting my face as I walk in and place my keys and coat on the hanger walls beside the door. Walking around the house. The touch of everything that I can memorize of you and I and our happiness. The living room, the day we did our first holidays when we moved in. The entry door. When we walked through that door on our wedding day. These now empty rooms, make me feel alone. I walked into our room. Looking through the photos. You and I. How happy we were and how I was with you. Sitting in the middle of the bed alone, looking at your picture. I miss you. The look of your clothes and the feeling that scares me to smell it, wear it, or even touch it. I miss you. Walking down these stairs and around this house. The wrapped up furniture and packed boxes. Remind me of the day we moved in, happy, with you here next to me! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! So much, that the thought, just kills me. I'm leaving and I miss you. The photos that stay in our closet covered in dust. The memories never fade and the thought of you doesn't either. I sit alone in our empty room in the middle of the floor. Looking at the ceiling and thinking of you. Looking out the window and counting stars. Stars that aren't even there because your gone. Everyday is dark and your gone. No light, no sun, no hope. Your gone. I miss you. I imagine you and I slowly touch you but you fade. It scares me to move on cause I'll forget you. I miss you a lot. Those old days of baseball and popcorn. Laughs and cries. Kisses and hugs. Gifts and gadgets. I lay down in the park where we use to lay and touch our hands slowly and look at clouds that look like animals and shapes. I lay there and turn to notice your not there, it's cold there now. Everyday reminds me on winter. It's never warm like it use to be. I miss you Benny.
_____________________________
Sorry I made you cry🤧🤧
I hope you loved it
Ok yeah ummm bye👋🏻