Imagine #11

A/N in honor of MIKE VITARS BDAY!!💞💖💘💕💓💗💝 happy bday bean💛😣

Imagine it was Benny's bday and his bday wish was to be with you but he didn't say anything about cause of course it's a wish
_____________________________

It was your bestfriends birthday and you wanted it to be very special.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message without Benny

Weirdos🌴❤️

Squirt ;)- why do we have
this group chat :/

(Y/c/n)- because today
is Benny's bday!! And I want it to be special so meet me at 8 at the sandlot don't tell Benny I'm warning you!

Yeah-yeah😉- ooo I see ! You like him and you wanna ask him out so you need our help to ask him out with posters and music and roses 😂

(Y/c/n)-shut up! I do not ! Ok?!
Just promise you won't say anything ok?!!

Yeah-yeah😉- yeah yeah I promise! ;)

Squirt- ok promise.

Smol bean- I promise not to tell Benny

Hamilton🐷- promise

Ken boy💙- ya I promise

Timmy turner©️- promise

Tommy's®️- promise

Betty Boo💋- ok

(Y/c/n)- *squeals* thank you
guys <3 Ilygsm
________________________________

After texting them you packed up and headed to the sandlot. You had a bag full of birthday supplies! You plan was to throw a small surprise party for Benny.
You where at the sandlot and say all the guy there waiting in the dug out. "Hey guys!" You said dropping the bag. "What the hell is that?" Said squints looking at the bag. "More like what the hell is in there" Said Kenny. "Ok look I'm planning on throwing a small bday party for Benny here just us" you said taking out bday supplies. "So like what the hell you supposed to be Santa!" Said ham. "Haha real funny now help me out here ok!" You said passing out the plates, forks, table covers, balloons, and more. "Ok so here's the plan! I want Kenny and Bertram to go and get the cake  and snacks! Can you guys do that?" You said before giving them the money. "Yup" both said. "ok.... Timmy, tommy, and smalls I want you guys to go out and find chairs and tables" you Said with a hopeful face they'll even find any. "Umm we'll try" Said smalls. "Ok, squints and yeah-yeah... I want you guys to blow the balloons and try and decorate the dugout!" You said with a hoping voice. "Ok!" Said squints. "And can you please not mess this up for all of us cause you guys are the only 2 that would!!" You said with a bit scared and whiny voice. "Yeah-yeah we got it" Said yeah-yeah acting like they got this in the bag. "Ok I'll do the rest ! Now go!!" You said taking everything out while everyone was running to get the things. "Ok here you go guys" you said to squints and yeah-yeah Passing the balloons. Your phone ringer and say a message from Benny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Private message with Denny's❤️

Denny's❤️- hey where are
you at and where's everyone else?

(Y/c/n)- well I'm at home busy rn and the guys are busy too sorry Benny man not today and don't bother going to the sandlot no ones there.

Denny's❤️- ok then bye :/

(Y/c/n)- ok sorry Benny
man bye
________________________________

After everything was setup you waited for Benny to show since you asked smalls to text him. It took 3 hours to set up the perfect bday party. Smalls got a message from Benny earlier that moment and said that he'd be there in 5. "Ok everyone hide at the dugout! Now!" You said running over there. You heard footsteps approaching and when Benny stopped you counted to 3 and suddenly everyone popped up from the dugout and surprised him with "surprise". "My gosh! Guys thanks! This is cool!" Said Benny Looking at the place. "Oh don't mention it man! It was (y/n)s idea anyways! She likes you !" Said squints with a wink after. You punched his arm. "You did?" Said Benny looking at her with hopeless eyes. "Well I wanted this day to be special for you!" Said you while riding your arm. "Thanks (y/n) I love it!" Said Benny grilling you into a hug.
"Ok so how bout some cake!" Said Kenny running to the table. After singing happy birthday everyone was rushing Benny to blow out his candles. "Come on Benny man" Said Bertram. "Ok let me make a wish then!" Said Benny laughing. Everyone stood there waiting with happy smiles. Benny stood there.... looked at you and then!! Boom! He blew out the candles. Everyone cheered him on and was happy. They passed out cake and played ball. Benny was with smalls talking. "So what did you wish for Benny?" Said smalls with a big smile. "I shouldn't say" Said Benny chuckling. "It was (y/n) wasn't it" Said smalls with a huge smile huger then ever. "Ya it- it was actually, I wished that one day she'll be mine" Said Benny playing with his cake then checking you out. "That's nice" Said smalls getting up and leaving. "I hope it is" Said Benny looking down and smiling.
________________________________
A/N finally !! I'm trying to make up for no updates! :) today is mike vitars bday so I hope you loved this!! And if you have any ideas for a new chapter just Hit me up
Thank you for reading ilygsm💖😣💗💞💘💕💓💝💕💞💗 so ya hope you likes  this short imagine cause I did it last night ;) but ya so umm bye :)))