Imagine #45

Imagine: starting to catch feelings for your best friend Benny. (I think I did one of these already)
_______________________________________

I was walking into class and from the corner of my eye I saw Benny sitting next to Olivia.
I walked to my seat behind them.
"Hey y/n" Said Benny.
"Hi" I said quietly getting my things out of my bag.
I looked up and saw Benny a bit upset and confused about the way I answered to him.
"Alright everyone open your textbook to page 56. We will be reading up to page 65 and answering the questions after with your partner" announced my English teacher.
After class. Benny waited for me by the door.
I walked past him and walked quickly before he got to me.
"Hey! Y/n!" He shouted grabbing my arm.
I sighed.
"What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked softly.
"Everything's great" I said awkwardly.
"It doesn't seem to be by the looks of it" he said looking at the floor.
"I'm sorry. Things are just crazy for me these days" I Said brushing my hand through my hair.
"Like what" he asked walking with me to my locker.
"Like school, finals, feelings" I said quietly to the last part. "Your lying" he said.
"I'm not. I'm speaking the truth. I have to go so if you please let go" I asked. He gently let me arm go.
I sighed and started to walk away.

Benny's POV
______________
I stood there like an idiot letting her go. Ugh she drives me crazy! I stood there thinking about us. Then it hit me. "Y/N!" I yelled running after her. She turned around and that's when I kissed her. I slowly pulled away and she was surprised. "I'm sorry" I Said. "It's ok. But I'm sorry too" she said sadly. "What why" I asked holding her hands. "Your with Olivia and I can't I'm sorry. I've had a crush on you since the summer and I never had the courage to tell you  and when I was ready it was too late" she sighed. "No no! We aren't together. I'll break up with her. We can be together. I mean I've had a crush on actually I've loved you since the beginning of 8th grade and I thought you never liked me so I gave up and starting look for other people and Olivia just came up and we got together but then you started showing interest and acting weird so I couldn't and can't and still won't stop thinking about you! So please give us a chance" he said squeezing my hand. "Ok ok please stop" she said letting her hands go. "Please don't break up with her for me. It's too late. I'm sorry, it's my fault I didn't tell you sooner so let's just let this go and stay friends. It's too late already. " she said walking away.
"No. Please don't break my heart. Don't tear me apart" I said grabbing her hands again.
"I really want this to happen but it can't and you can't just break up with someone just because someone started to show feelings. You can't drop someone like that out of the blue just cause the other person you liked starts to show interest and confesses there feelings for you. So please. Until you collect your feelings and put them in order and find out what you want come to me. Single. But for now, this can't happen." She said walking away.
I stood there blank. I didn't know what just happened.

N/A sorry this didn't make sense. How's summer ? Mines is boring asf😒 anyways almost close to 100k maybe tmr I'll wake up to 100k so thank you for that I love you all so ducking much bbs 🦋