Imagine #39

Imagine telling Benny you like him (btw this kid looks like Benny 🤤🤤🤤❤️💍)
_________________________________

"Hey Benny" I Said tapping his shoulder. He turned to me. "Wassup y/n" he said. "Um can we talk" I asked. "Yea. Let's go under the bleachers." Said Benny. You were in gym class. "What's up" he said. "So I kinda have a - ugh! Forget it y/n" I said to myself not realizing I was talking to myself in front of Benny! He chuckled. "Look! I have a crush on you! I like Benny! And your a great guy and your awesome and cool! And I'm getting weird signals sometimes when you look at me. Like are you looking at ME! Or someone else or something else behind me! But the thing is um. Do you like me too?" I asked shyly looking at the ground playing with my fingers. "Look y/n so much has happened to me in the past that I can't explain but there is soo much that I've lost and I've had to deal with lots of heartbreaks! I'm sorry I'm just not ready. I can't trust anyone right now. And I'm looking for a relationship right now or maybe ever" he said placing a hand on me shoulder and leaving. What?! Omg! He just ignore the question and what!
I stood there sad. I was shocked and lost.

4 months later
——————-

It's been months since me and Benny talked. After that confession under the bleachers I wasn't the same. I still wish him the best. I miss him. I miss the talks and everything. I don't have feelings for him but I just don't know how I feel anymore. After everyone whispering things around me about this girl and Benny. I figured it out. I always saw them in the hall by each other, almost like a couples position. They laugh and I saw him hug her. His hug lots of girls but this hug was different. Like a "I'll never let you go!" Hug. I found out weeks later they were dating. After what he said about not trusting people and not ready for a relationships ever! He lied to me! I trusted him and understood him but this! Is what he does!
I ran to the bathroom sick to my stomach and thew up. I went home crying. Crying til I fell asleep. Forget him.
___________________________________
A/N sorry this was fucking sad. I'm sad too! Update news flash! That kid I used to like um is dating someone. It hurts cause I trusted him a rn believed him but what a liar😪 I hope he's happy. He knows nothing about sadness or depression🙄🖕🏼. Anyways ! Forget him! Forget them! They won't last forever anyways! No time to waste my vision for them or my breathe! I can be independent and glow up! He'll regret it and everything! Whatever! Hope you enjoyed
Requests open 48/8
Like
Comment
Vote
Idk but yea
Ummmmm bye❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you for 60k
Love you all bbs 🥵❤️❤️