Imagine #12

A/N short one cause i just did this last night and was in a rush and couldn't wait to open presents OOF!
Imagine inviting all the guys over for Christmas eve to open presents and enjoy the holidays... but you and benny ended up under a ....
________________________________
It was 4:30 in the afternoon and everyone came, your family, friends, neighbors. It was a great day for you! There was a knock on the door so you went over to open it, well so you tried, it was crowded and the first person to get in your way was smalls. Ooh you loved smalls a lot but you really weren't in the time for talking with him because someone was just at the door and you didn't want them to wait. "Hey ( y/n ) great party! Merry Christmas btw and oh i hope you love my gift I put a-lot of love into it so hope you really love it!" Said smalls with a hopeful smile. "Ya of course i will.. umm look i have to get the door but um excuse me and btw thanks my mom helped out" you said with a smile. "Oh of course and no problem" said smalls walking away. Oh but then Bertram and ham had to stop you again! "Hey (y/n) nice uh nice party you got planned here" said Bertram sipping his eggnog. "Thanks but i have ti get the door so if you'll excuse me!" You said about to walk away but ! Ham ruined it. "Hey (y/n) do uh wanna walk with me later over to the door right over there" said ham with a smirk. You looked over to the door way that was to the stair case. "Ugh you pig!" You said walking away and rolling your eyes. "Ok maybe later!" Said ham. You were so close to opening the door but again! Someone had to stop you and you had it up to the chimney of losing it. "Hey ma' lady" said squints walking right in front of you and taking your hand to kiss it. "Ugh stop! Look I have to get the door so if y'all excuse me! Pls!" You said pulling your hand away and speed walking to the door. You opened it to reveal benny! :)) but he turned around to be holding hands with Kenzie. The "popular" middle school queen. You rolled your eyes and tried to be nice, you plastered a fake smile and welcomed them in. "Hey (y/n) merry Christmas by the way and great party love the tree too" said benny hugging you and looking around then taking his coat of followed by kenzies. You rolled your eyes while he was getting her coat then you smiled took the coats and told them to enjoy the party. You didn't know    what to do with them! Even tho you did so you threw them somewhere stomped on them and walked away. After hours of the party you sat in your room for hours on your phone and played around in your room. A few people walked in laughing and trying to make out but they left to the guest room. Ugh. You sat on your bed on your phone not bothering, but someone knocked. "Come in!" You said staring at your phone. "Hey" said a familiar voice. You turned quickly to see benny standing there. "Oh umm hey benny man come in" you Said scooting over the bed and joining him to sit next to you. "Hey umm Kenzie is ya know out somewhere with the guys so i just decided to see you" said benny sitting down. "Oh" you said playing with your hands. "So why did you bring Kenzie here?" You said shyly and concerned. "Was i not supposed too?" Said benny with a bit of chuckle but you knew he was serious. "No just didn't know you'd bring a date". "Well shes really pretty and amazing so i asked her out and she said yes" said benny playing with his feet. "Thats great..." you said getting up quickly nervous. "Her were you going?!" Said benny thinking you were leaving. "Look uh i like you and I'm just really pissed rn and sad and broken! I mean i was so happy to see you walk in that door but didn't expect Kenzie!..... umm i go to go" you said walking out and running quickly down the stairs. "Hey (y/n) wait up" said benny chasing you down. You were at exactly under that door! The one that ham was talking about! Uhh my gosh... you couldn't move you were in pause like everything around you was frozen you were dazed in a trans seeing everyone dancing, laughing, talking, singing, ugh and kissing. "(Y/N)!?? Hey" said benny tapping you. "What?" You said whispering and you turned to see benny. "You like me?" He said scratching the back o his head nervous. "Yes! I do! Ok when i saw you that time we meet i felt a spark with you and then when you walked into that door that i was so happy to open to see you there... i didn't expect Kenzie too! I mean when you walked in it was like open the door to let you into my life but not with you AND Kenzie to walk in and break it" you said freaking out after letting it all out. "I- I love you (y/n) I've liked you too and the reason i did that! Brought Kenzie here! Was to make you jealous!" Benny said hopeless. "Really?!" You said with a small smile. "Yes" said benny talking your hand. You remember that you guys were right under the mistletoe! "Heheh uhh benny! Don't wanna ruin this moment but we are standing right under a-" before you could speak you felt a pair of lips touch yours! It felt like fireworks but was sooooo passionate. "Mistletoe?!" Said benny with a smile after the kiss. "Ya" you said smiling and bitting your lower lip. "Merry Christmas (y/l/n)" said benny giving you a peck on the lips. "Merry Christmas Rodriguez" you said hugging him.
_____________________________
A/N omg! Hope you loved it guys! MERRG FREAKING CHRISTMAS CUTIES LOVE YALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you all for the love and support you've given me this last 2k17 and thank you for reading this book love y'all so fucking much
Sorry language so ya ummmm bye💗✨💕💓🌻🧡✨💗🌻💕💓💚💖💘🌙💞🤤💛🌙💖💘💞🌼🔥🍒☀️💫🌟⚡️🌟⚡️💫🎄💚💚💓😪🌻🌼🧡🎄🌙💕🧡💗🌙💖💞💛💘🤤💚🌻✨💓😪🌼🍒🔥☀️💫💙🌟⚡️🎄💙⚡️💫✨✨💗🌻🤤💚💚💘💗💖🌻🎄💫🍒🎄💫😴💙🎄🌻🌻🌙