Imagine #27

Requested by Laineyx167
Here u go and I hope u loved this as well as the readers
________________________________
Imagine going to school with Benny
________________________________

"Hey Delaney" said Benny walking up to you during passing periods. "Hey Benjamin" you joked. Benny hated that you'd always call him 'Benjamin'. Hey ! You are Benny's girlfriend and he loves u a lot. Both of you have things in common. You have blue eyes, brown long hair, and skin as white as snow. "Ok enough with the teasing please! Now go to class!" He said kissing your cheek and walking you to class. After 2nd period you had history class with Benny next. "Do we have to be in this class" whined Benny. "Yes and how dare you! It's like u don't want to even be in this class with me!" You said sarcastically. You flipped your hair in his face and walked away. "Hey! Delaney! Hey! Sweetheart! I'm sorry! Hello?" Yelled Benny.
Btw you and Benny sit next to each other. During history all you could think about was Benny. You doodled during the boring lessons and drew Benny's name and yours and put a heart around them both. You turned to look at Benny when you saw him sleeping!

You couldn't help yourself! You just sat there staring at him and admiring your boyfriends good looks as he sleeps

You couldn't help yourself! You just sat there staring at him and admiring your boyfriends good looks as he sleeps. You were startled when Ms. Rose appeared and tapped on Benny.
"No amor please! no me hagas esto" Yelled Benny from his sleep. Everyone is class laughed. You giggled and couldn't help but stop and get upset for what he said. (No don't do this to me!). After class you walked out of class and Benny grabbed your hand. "Hey babe! I'm sorry for what I said in there! It was just a nightmare!" He said pleading for your forgiveness. "It's ok ! Amor! It was just a dream. Omg your so cute when you sleep!" You said giggling. He blushed. "Yeah yyeah ok come on let's get lunch" Said Benny placing his arm around you and placing a kiss on your cheek. You kissed his hand and buried your head on his neck.

Hope you loved this!!! Laineyx167
This is cute because Benny's freaking cute sleeping 😭
Umm so ya suggestions, requests, and so ummm ya ..... bye