Imagine #33

Requested by @23tacomia
_____________________________________
Your wedding day with Benny. 🧸💎
_____________________________________

I stood there in my mirror. The look of my gown. White silk and ruffled shoulders. I stood there for minutes, I've always imagined this day to happen ever since I was a kid. Just imagine my parents face when they see me all down that isle. My fiancé's as well.

"Excuse me (y/n) we are leaving now"
"Ok" I Said soothingly. I sighed deeply and looked at myself one more time.
"This is is"

(Benny's POV)
____________
I stood there in that church, pacing. I was so nervous. She looked so happy when I proposed. What if she's getting second thoughts and when she shows up she'll be unhappy. She'll run out, like those other girls in movies when they run away.

"Hey Benny man! Don't sweat it!" Said squints.
"Yeah" Yelled ham. "Hey. It's gunna be ok! You look like YOU don't want this to happen. Y/N loves you a lot. She'll be here" Said smalls.
"Thanks." I smiled and stopped pacing.

Your POV
_________
We stood outside the church. My grandma helped carry my vail. My dad then walked out of the church, he looked at me, started crying.

"Come on dad" I said rolling my eyes playfully.
"What! Your old man can't cry over his babygirl getting married" he said chuckling as he wiped his tears.
"I love you dad" I said hugging him
"I love you too mija" Said my dad kissing my cheek.

*wedding music played in background*

My palms were sweaty. Lump in my throat. I felt nauseous but I was afraid to run out. I slowly walked in with my dad, locked arms. I looked around and saw my family's side and Benny's. I smiled at my dad and continued walking. As I got up the isle to Benny. My dad kissed my cheek and whispered something to me. "You chose the right one" I smiled at my dad and kissed him in the cheek. He put my hand on Benny's but before he did he shook Benny's hand really hard almost breaking it. I giggled softly and rolled my eyes. Benny and I stood there hand in hand waiting for the priest to start.

Benny's POV
___________
She looked amazing. Bright eyes and rosy cheeks with flaming hot lips.

"Let us beginning, shall we?" Said the priest.
"Ladies and gentlemen! We are gathered here in this lovely day to bring two amazing young souls together on there wedding day. Now let us begin. Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez do you take (y/n) (y/l/n) as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do"
"Now (y/n) (y/l/n) do you take Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do"
"The rings please"
They brought up the rings.
"Now for your vows"
I looked at y/n while holding the ring.
"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine."
I slowly placed the ring in her finger.
She started to cry and laugh. Then she whispered, "you are so cheesy"
I chuckled.
"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. I will cherish everyday with you Benny." She said whispering the last part.
She placed the ring on my finger then.
"You May kiss the bride"
I flipped her vail from her face and kissed her passionately.

Y/N POV
________

"-I will cherish everyday with you Benny" I whispered.
We kissed passionately and everyone cheered and smiled and applauded. I smiled and looked at Benny.
"Shall we Mrs. Rodriguez?" Said Benny taking my hand.
"We shall Mr. Rodriguez" I took his hand and we ran down the isle while everyone threw rice.
"I love you"
"I love you more"

______________________________
Hope you liked this cute imagine !🥵💖