Imagine #45 part 2

Imagine: you didn't expect things to be normal again
Listen to "out of love" by Alessia cara

It's been months. That just showed that Benny lost interest and excepted things. Or he realized that Olivia was the one. The only one. I was walking to my 5th period class. As I walked down the hall thinking of Benny. I saw him walk inside with his group. He was smiling and looking so cute. But where was Olivia. Olivia walked out of chemistry class and bumped into Benny. They looked at each other and walked away. I ignored it and walked to 5th. Benny and I had English together and only English. In case you were wondering. I walked into English and sat in the back of the class to ignore everyone. Benny walked in laughing, until he made eye contact with me. I felt chills go down my spine and my anxiety. He just kept staring at me. The bell rang and Benny took his seat. During 5th we had a project to do so out English teacher set us up in groups. Sadly I got grouped up with Benny and smalls. Not that getting grouped up with smalls is sad but with Benny. I didn't want to feel the awkward tension. "Hey y/n!" Said smalls. "Hey" I smiled. "hey" said Benny looking at his shoes. "Hi" I said playing with my fingers. "Sooo let's start" said smalls breaking the tension. After 5th I walked to my locker to meet up with my best friend. "Hey y/n...can we talk" said Benny. "Sure" I said closing my locker. "So... I just wanted you to know that I don't want things to be awkward with us and I really just want things to go back to normal. But there's also something else..." he said scratching his head. "I feel the same. I don't want things to be awkward either. What else is there" I asked. "I-" before he could finish my best friend showed up. "Hey y/n" she said hugging me from the side. "Hey" I said smiling. "I gotta go. I'll talk to you later" said Benny walking away. "What was that about" she asked. "He wanted to talk" I said looking sad now. "Did you hear ?!" She said. "No what?" I asked. "They broke up!" She said happy. "Benny and Olivia ?!" I asked excited for some reason. "Yea! Benny ended it with her." She stopped and stood in front of me. "Do you know what that means!" She stared shaking me. "He might get with you!" She said hugging me. "Wow! I mean no! Pff! That can't happen." I chuckled. "Yes! Just wait!" She said leading me to the cafeteria for lunch.
After school.
I stood at the bus stop waiting for the next bus. I noticed Benny walking up to me. "Hey y/n" He said. "Hey. You wanted to talk?" I asked. "Yea...you know already don't you?" He asked looking at his shoes. "Yea.." I looked at the ground. "Yea. Thats what I wanted to talk about. I broke up with her because I realized I'm not ready for a relationship. I - I don't want to have drama. And the popularity is too much with her. I just wanna be focused on baseball and I just be friends with you. I'm sorry" he said looking at me. I just looked at him and kissed his cheek. "It's ok. I'll wait" I said smiling. He smiled back. "Okay"

A/N
Sorry for waiting 4 months. Happy late New Years and Valentine's Day 😬 thank you for a lot of reads. Last year was very hard and also amazing. I had a bf but sadly things ended. I'm better now. How's everyone?
Snap: maritzav9
IG: mxritzza.v