Imagine #10

Imagine going out in a date with Benny but to be ruined by squints and yeah-yeah😪

It was 11:00 in the morning when you woke up to a spam of messages from the boys.

The Sandlot bbs🍒

Yeah-yeah😉- Hey guys! Hey hey Benny ya gunna ask out (y/n) on a date or not Benny man.

Denny's❤️- shut up yeah-yeah!

Squirt ;)- lmao! 

(Y/c/n)- you guys are idiots lmao!

Hamilton🐷- sup guys! Are we gunna play ball or kiss marry kill! I'm waiting!

Denny's❤️- yah I'll be there
in 5 ham! Maybe later  yeah-yeah

Hamilton🐷-ok hurry up!

Yeah-yeah😉- I'll be there soon bye!

Squirt ;)- same bye!

Smol bean- umm ok be there soon goodbye!

(Y/c/n)-ok bye!
See ya real soon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you turned off your phone you headed into your closet to pick out an outfit
After you've changed into your outfit you got your phone, glove, and bat. Left you home and walked over to the sandlot were the guys were waiting.
"What's up guys!" You said walking in with confidence and acting like you didn't read a message about a boy who was gunna ask you out. "He-hey (y/n) how's- hows it going, ya know with everything and everyone" said Benny licking his bottom lips and trying to block out the sun since you were standing right in front of it. "It's fine Benny hbu?" You said standing there trying to act like if everything was ok and nothing happened this morning. But don't get me wrong you had a crush on Benny since the time you moved in the 3rd grade. "Everything's fine" Said Benny walking quickly away to home base to bat. "He likes ya!" Said squints walking pass you with a sexual expression. "Shut up!" You said slapping the back of his neck. "Ow!" Said squints rubbing the back of his head. Yeah-yeah was standing right behind you while he was laughing at squints. "What'd you laughing at yeah-yeah you run like a duck" you said with pissed face expression. "K-k but" said yeah-yeah speechless from that roast. "But nothing get into base, Come on guys!! Base up you block heads!" You said walking up to right field.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 5 hours of baseball you guys called it a day and walked home. "Hey (y/n) wait up!" Said Benny running up to you. "Hey Benny man!" You said walking by him. "So-soummthis-isummhehegunnasoundcrazybut-butyaknowif yadon't- likeyaknowwannago-" Said Benny getting extremely nervous and freaking out! "Wow hold it there! Calm down and yes whatever ya wanna say I won't say no" you said giving him a small giggle and a bright smile. "Ok.. (y/n) will you do me the honor of going out with me?" Said Benny with a calm happy smile. "Yes Mr. Rodriguez I would love to do the honor of going out with you!" You said hugging him. "Awwwee!" All the boys were there smiling and recording everything. "Jerks!" You said hiding your face.
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
Private message with Denny's❤️/ (y/c/n)

Denny's❤️- hey (y/n) so I'll be picking you up tmr at 10 am we'll be heading to the dinner for breakfast, is that fine with you :)

(Y/c/n)- peachy
keen jelly bean👌🏻

Denny's❤️-ok then get some sleep gn <3

(Y/c/n)- goodnight :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to the sound of your alarm. It was 9:40 am! "Oh shit I'm gunna be late!" You said under your breath. You rushed into the shower and started warming up with water. You then rushed to the room to get your phone and speaker. (A/N who doesn't play music while in the shower). You rushed to play your favorite song which was (y/f/s). You let down your hair from a bun then you went into the shower! The water was hot so you were screaming and almost fell. After the shower you changed quickly into a casual comfy outfit then walked back into the bathroom to do your natural routine. After your routine you walked out and put your shoes on got your phone and left the house. You walked outside to see Benny waiting. "Oh hey (y/n) you ready?!" Said Benny  a bit nervous. "Oh shoot! I'm sorry Benny for the wait I woke up late then I slipped in the shower and I was running all over the place! Wait how long were you waiting here!?" You said freaking out then looking at the time. "Well n-" before he can say anything you freaked. "Damn it! I'm so sorry you waited 5 minutes here! I should've waken up earlier!" You said freaking out that it was already 10:05. "It's fine... shall we" Said Benny letting out his arm. "Phew! We shall" you said locking arms.
________________________________
At the Diner-
You and Benny placed your orders in already. He ordered a strawberry shake and you ordered (y/f/f). While you guys waited you both talked about baseball and the Dodgers and how Benny wants to be a baseball player and play for the dodgers, like Babe Ruth. You talked about how you made 5 home runs when you used to play softball back in 2nd grade. It was fun and all once you were being caught by SQUINTS AND YEAH-YEAH! "Omg! You brats!" You said walking over to the booth in front of yours to see them sitting there recording it all behind the menus. "What are you twerps doing here! How did you know we were here!" You said pulling down the menus. "We-we looked through Benny's phone while he went to the bathroom after he texted you... we were at his house watching the baseball game" Said squints smilie nerves. "Yeah-yeah" Said yeah-yeah hiding his phone. Benny was turned over to see them there laughing nervously. "My gosh" Said Benny under his breath, rolling his eyes, shaking his head, and turned back around to hide his anger. "Ugh! Can you two please leave!?" You said walking away after. "Ok! Well go jeez" Said squints pushing his glasses up cause they were falling. "Yeah-yeah! Hey make sure there's no funny business" Said yeah-yeah walking out of the booth and turned around, put his arms around him and acting like he was kissing someone. "Jerk!" You said pushing yeah-yeah and hitting squints in the back of his head because he was laughing. "Alright were going! Later love birds" Said squints walking out with kissy faces followed by yeah-yeah laughing. (A/N no hate to these cuties that we all adore😻). "Well that was embarrassing" Said Benny shaking his head. "Ya" you said chuckling. You both ended up laughing until your food came.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the diner-
"Thanks Benny for the brunch ! I guess that's what I would call it" you said giggling. Oof! "No problem (y/n) I hope we can do this again next time" Said Benny looking down. "I hope so too" you said biting down on your lower lip. Benny looked up at you, grabbed your face gently, looked at your eyes and both started moving in. Wowo wowo wowo!!! That was like fireworks on the Fourth of July but more passion. "Wow" you said after the kiss. "I'm sorry" Said Benny looking embarrassed. "It's ok" you said hiding your cheeks that were red like an apple. "Ok..umm well I'll see you around" Said Benny turning around and waking away. "Umm ya bye" you turned around and walked inside with a huge smile like any other smile you've seen.

————————————————————————
A/N omg!! Guys thank you for 6k I love you all so much like jebskfhebdv thank you so fucken much💕💞💓💖❤️💙💚💛.i hope you liked this imagine!😊so ya sorry it took forever but thank you! If you want an imagine for yourself just comment thanks.. sorry it's short so ya ummmm bye💞💓💗💖💘💕💝