Imagine #8 part 2

Imagine going to Adam Banks house for dinner and you find out that his parents don't like you..😞

It was Saturday at 11:30

It was Saturday at 11:30. You were getting ready for your date with Adam Banks. "Mom! Have you seen my purses, I can't find it!" You said looking all over your room. "Honey have you checked behind your door" said your mom standing by the door and half way closing it to show your purse hanging there. "Oh, thank you bye love you" you said walking out and kissing her cheek. "Take pictures of there house!!" Said your mom from upstairs. "Mom!!" You said walking out. "Okay,ok!" She said walking downstairs. You walked out to see Adam standing outside w/ his parents parked. "Hello my lady" said Adam opening the back foot for you. "Thank you kind sir" you said walking in. He closed the door and walked to the other side to get in.

||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•
IN THE CAR
"So ( y/n ) what do you do for a living" said Mrs. Banks. "I play baseball and I like to study, read, write, and sleep" you said giggling at the end. You look over to see Adam giving you a sign to cut it out. "But I do like to work very.. very hard in my education and my career" you said looking at Adam. "What do you think of my son, what are you so interested about him" she said with a bit of hate in her voice. "Mother please" said Adam harsh. "No it's okay Adam,.. the only interest I see in your son is his personality and his interest in hockey and school and I admire that, his very passionate about his school work and his career in hockey and that's what I love about him, especially this sweet happy ego" you said looking at him with a bright smile. "Where here!" Said Mr. banks parking the car.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
"Woah" you said under your breathe. "Honey why don't you show umm... her around" said Mrs. Banks disgusted by you. "So .. seems your mom doesn't like me" you said looking down and ridding your arms. "Hey don't listen to her.. idc if she doesn't like you, it matters that I love and like you" said Adam pulling your chin up and then kissing you. You smiled brightly after your kiss. "Come on I wanna show you something" said Adam grabbing your hand and pulling you to the back yard. "Oh my gosh Adam!" You said in surprise looking at an amazingly beautiful garden with 2 water fountains and a pool. " Ya I should some of the guys and they pretty much ran around the place like little kids and Luis jumped into my pool" said Adam chuckling. "It's beautiful" you said looking up at him and hugging him. "Come on, I'm gunna show you my room" said Adam carrying you bridal style. "Adam! Heh! Let me down!" You said laughing. "Ok my darling" he said before putting you down and kissing your lips. "Come on, I'm gunna show you my room" said Adam talking your hand and leading you to his room on the second floor. "Oh my gosh! This is ! I'm speechless babe!" You said shocked looking at his room. "It's not that big of a deal, I tried to keep it casual" said Adam looking at his room.

"What are you talking about this is more classy and romantic then my room" you said walking around his room and jumping on his bed

"What are you talking about this is more classy and romantic then my room" you said walking around his room and jumping on his bed. "This is so cozy" you said squeezing a pillow. "Ok just don't fall asleep, because my moms making dinner and we don't wanna be late to that" said Adam walking to his bed. "I have a feeling your parents hate me because I'm not rich or classy and I'm dating a rich boy" you said with a sad gloomy face. "No don't say that I love you either way and ... I don't care what they say I love you the same, your self" said Adam crawling on top of you and kissing you.
*knock knock*
"Come in" said Adam falling on top of you while ok play with his hair. "Sorry to disturb you Mr. banks but you mother said dinner is ready" said on of the maids. "Thank you ms. Gonzalez tell her I'll be down" said Adam looking at you and then getting up and pulling you up to go down for dinner. "Come on" said Adam carrying bridal style again and Carrying you all the way down. "Adam put me down" you said laughing and giggling the whole way down to the dinner.

----------skip dinner--------
"Thank you MR. And MRS. Banks for dinner it was great" you said greeting your hand before leaving Adams house. "No problem ms. Rodriguez" said Adams parents with fake smile plastered on there face. "Let's go babe" said Adam taking your hand and driving you home. "I don't like that girl" said Ms. banks fading her smile into a disturbing look. "She's not so bad" said mr. Banks walking in w/ ms. Banks
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
"Sorry about my parents they don't like people like you" said Adam looking at the ground. "Huh people like me!" You said offended. "No wait ( y/n ) I didn't mean it like that!! I love you the way you are it's just my parents don't like , you know what I mean but I hate when they do that all the time !" Said Adam placing his hands on your cheeks. "Ok" you said kissing his lips. "Goodnight Adam" you said walking into your house. "Goodnight" said Adam sighing and smiling after leaving. "Hey how was it, did you guys, you know" said Benny Turing around and wrapping his arms around him and making it look like his making kit with someone. "SHUT UP!" You said chasing him. "Oh ( y/n ) I love you so much baby" said Benny mocking you. "Take it back Benny!!!" You said chasing him around the house.

A/N thanks you so much for 2k I love you all so much for reading my book!!😽💗 Sorry this isn't Benny relative but hope you loved it and enjoyed it, any suggestions for my next chapter... ok them ummm, bye 👋!