Imagine #8

A/N I got suggested to make more sibling imagines so here's a second one made by me and @. Hope you enjoy

Y/N P.O.V

It was 9:30 am and I was going to invite my boyfriend over for dinner. But first I had to tell Benny about him before anything. As I was walking over to my brothers room I heard a glass shatter. I ran fast to the kitchen to see what had happened. "MOM!" I said getting in my knees to help my mom up. "What happened!?" Said Benny running into the kitchen. "It's okay kids I'm fine, I just slip that's all" said my mom calmly. "Mom your not fine and did you cut your self ?" I said looking around to spot glass on the floor shattered. "Mom are you sure" said Benny calmly. "Yes hun now go on and get ready we have a guest coming for dinner tonight" said my mom pushing my brother and I out of the kitchen. "Guest?" Said Benny under his breath.  After my brother left, I peaked in the kitchen to see my mom wiping blood from her elbow and behind her left leg. I didn't want to startle her, so I went back upstairs to tell Benny about the guest.

Narrator

( y/n ) knocked on Benny's door to explain your boyfriend coming over. "Come in!" Said Benny laying down in his bed. "Hey twin!" You said jumping on your brothers bed. "What the heck was that for!" Said Benny getting pissed and scared. "Can I tell you something?" You said playing with his sheet covers. "Sure anything sis" said Benny looking concerned. "The guest that's coming over tonight is...." you said trying to finish the sentence. "Who?" Said Benny. "My boyfriend" you said looking down. "What!" Said Benny surprised. I mean you told him about you having a boyfriend. But he still doesn't listen to you. "Just listen okay!?" You said pissed. "Okay" said Benny. "His name is Adam Banks and he's very sweet and he never broke my heart and I think you should be nice to him when he comes because I don't want anything to happen like what happened last time Matt came to have dinner but he did deserve it, so can you please be nice to him just for tonight" you said looking at Benny with a straight face. "Ok , but I'm only doing this for you because I love you" said Benny hugging you after. "Thanks" you said squealing before that. You walked out his room and ran to your room to get ready

🏒🏒🏑😻😻😻

After getting ready you headed downstairs to help your mom set up for dinner. "Hey mom do you n-" you were cut off when you saw your mom wiping blood from her wounds. "Mom!" You said grabbing her leg. "Honey it's not a big deal and put my leg down it hurts" said your mom sitting down. "Benny!" You said calling out your brother. "What!" Said Benny who was right behind you. "Did you know about this?" You said looking up at him. "What no when did that happen mom!" Said Benny scared. "She cut her self from the glass idiot!" You said yelling at how dumb your brother is. "( y/n ) that's enough and it's not a big deal" said your mom getting up and finishing up setting the table. "Fine after this dinner we're taking you to the hospital, understood" you said to your mom also setting up. "Fine" said your mom going to the door that was knocking for the past few seconds. Benny mouthed his words sawing "who's that". You rolled your eyes and walked to the door. "Uhh" you said walking up to Adams chest. You walked him out of the house ignoring your mothers words. "What's wrong, not happy to see me" said Adam chuckling at your cuteness. "Yes but my brother doesn't get it sometimes he can be annoying, stupid, and mean at times but I love him and then I just can't stand him" you said looking up at Adam. Adam pulled you into a hug. He was like 5'4 and you were short. "Now let's go eat" said Adam pulling away.

💕💕💕💙💙💙🏒🏒🏒⚾️⚾️⚾️

"Hi I'm Adam Banks I've heard a lot about you" said Adam shaking your brothers hand. "Well I've heard less about you by the way" said Benny chuckling. You gave Benny a death glare and mouthed him to stop it. "So you like baseball?" Said Benny taking a seat at the dinner table. "Heh umm.. no I'm pretty much into hockey but I've always wanted to play baseball" said Adam pulling out your chair then your moms. "Thank you sweetie" said your mom taking the seat. "Thanks Adam" you said holding his hand under the table. "Well Benny can teach you to play, right Benny" you said with a big fake smile and nodding head to Adams direction. "Wh-" Benny was cut off once you kicked him under the table. "Ow! Umm....yeah sure anytime" said Benny rubbing his leg under the table. After dinner you kissed Adam and told him goodbye and that you'd see him tomorrow at his house for dinner. "Ok mom get in the car and Benny help her, I'll bring her purse, keys, snacks, and sweaters, chop chop people!" You said running up to your moms room. You got her phone, purse, wallet, keys, and sweater. Then you went to your brothers room to get him and you a sweater. You loved wearing his sweaters.

🌷🌷🌷🏥🏥🏥🚨🚨🚨☂️☂️☂️⚡️⚡️⚡️

You arrived at the hospital and checked/in now your sitting there waiting. It's been 12 minutes and there was only 10 patients that were checked. "( y/l/n )!" Said the doctors calling your mom. You got up and grabbed your moms stuff. Your brother grabbed your mom and walked into the room. They later put your mom on a bed and pushed her into an emergency room. You sat next to your moms bed and hold her hand. Benny was on the other side doing the same. "Aww I see you have your kids with you, I wish my kids were there for me" said the female doctor looking at both of you and your brother than your mom. 2 other doctors walked in the room with a cart and a tray on top with needles, scissors, string, bandages, alcohol, and paper. "Ok this won't hurt much" said the male doctor grabbing the paper with alcohol. It's been 2 minutes since the doctors cleaned your moms wounds and for a fact you felt good about yourself being there for your mom other then your brother.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's very short but I ran out of ideas here but comment any other suggestions for me to write about your relationship with Adam Banks and btw we're are all of my mighty duck fans at!💕 I'll be making a third chapter about your date with Adam at his house
Ok umm...bye!🌧

bye!🌧