Imagine #9

A/N it's been a while and sorry about the "no updates yet!" Wait, summer school and all... enjoy 😉

Imagine being yeah-yeahs sister. Then one day he gets overprotective that pushes you to the limit.

It was 2:00 pm and you were getting ready to go over to your brothers best friends birthday party. You didn't want to go but your mom forced you to go, to keep an eye on him. "Hey ( y/n ) you ready" said yeah yeah walking into your room. "Ready as I'll ever be" you said walking out and sighing. "Come on it's not going to be that bad, he's my best friend and he's very cool with the lady's" said yeah yeah with a chill voice. "If you say so" you said grabbing the present and your hoodie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the front of the house there were balloons that were blue and white. There was also a sign that said "party at the backyard follow the confetti". It was a dodgers party anyways. "Tickets please" said a dark hair boy who was around your age. "Umm... well we... yeah yeah do you have the... heh..." you said stuttering at the gorgeous boy. "Relax sis, here you go Benny" said yeah yeah handing Benny? The fake dodgers tickets. "Thanks man" said Benny letting you guys pass. "Who is that" said Benny whispering to yeah yeah. "My sister... wait are you having thoughts about her!" Said yeah yeah very loud that you could hear. "If you guys want to talk about me, might as well do it privately" you said turning around slowly. "Umm... no we're just talking about another girl" said Benny clearing his throat. "So where's the birthday boy so that I can give him his present that I don't want to be holding all day" you said looking around. "I'm right here ( y/n ), and it's nice to see you too" said squints with sarcasm. "Where's the rest of the party" you said llooking at him and chuckling. "Haha very funny" said Isquints. "They'll be here in a minute, I just texted the rest of the guys and they said they'd be here in a minute" said Benny looking at the time on his phone. "So what should we do then" you said sitting down and looking at your phone. "Hey, hey cheer up sis in any second they'll be walking into this gate in
no time" said yeah yeah pointing at the gate. "Hey guys sorry we're late, I was holding them back because I had to brush my teeth and put my clothes to dry" said smalls walking into the backyard. "Finally" you said under your breath. "Happy birthday man" said Denunez walking in and fist bumping squints. "Where's your bathroom" you asked squints while poking his shoulder. "Walk in straight, then take a left and the a right and it'll be there" said squints pointing the directions. "Thanks" you said walking into his house. "Hey you don't wanna talk so long because your brothers gunna have a heart attack" said ham screaming from behind. "Yeah yeah, I don't even care where she goes" said yeah yeah punching ham in the arm.

•••••••¥¥•••••••
While you where in the bathroom... someone showed up quite unexpected. "Hey guys did you know that this soap makes you hands very c-" you stop your words once you looked up and saw your crush! "What the hell is he doing here... oh my gosh.. I look like a mess" you said to your self. "Hey ( y/n ) guess who's here it's.. Ryan!" Said squints calling out for him. "You better not!" You mouth it to him. "Hey Ryan did you know that ( y/-". Squints was cut off once you jumped on him and took him away in his house. "Hey what was that for" said squints screaming. " I told you no!" You said looking out If any one was listening. "I was just going to tell him that your here also and that he should hang out with you" said squints with a smirk. "I'm going to kill you after this party is over" you said giving him a death look. "Ok, ok, now can I go and tell him" said squints. "Sure" you said pushing him out. After a few seconds you walked out to make it look to suspicious. Everyone was here... yeah-yeah, smalls, ham, squints, Bertram, Timmy, tommy, Denunez, some girls that like some of the guys, Rebecca, Chelsea, and Ryan. Rebecca is your bestfriend and you invited her. The other one, Chelsea is Benny's girlfriend, she doesn't play baseball, she plays volleyball. Benny was your first crush, until you told him and he didn't feel the same way. So you two promised to be friends as always but now he's your best friend. "Hey bestie" said Rebecca running up to you. "Hey Rebecca how's it going" you said after releasing your grip of a hug. "Ok first of all, it's okay, and second how about you because I see cute boy over there checking you out" said Rebecca giggling. "No way and I think he has a girlfriend remember, Stacy" you said looking at his direction. "Stacy nothing, okay this is your chance" said Rebecca looking at her drink. "Yeah I know, I just can't" you said turning your attention to Benny. "Oh I see, you have a crush on your brothers best friend" said Rebecca with a smirk and raised eyebrow. "Umm...I have to go, I'll call you tho" you said walking out of the yard. "Sure" said Rebecca walking away towards some friends of her.

"Hey, ( y/n ) where you going, didn't your mom say you had to stay here with yeah-yeah" said Benny turning your attention. "Ya but you know my brother doesn't need me anyways and I didn't want to come here first of all" you said looking at the ground. "What's wrong......again" said Benny chuckling. "Nothing it's just that.... wait what do you mean again" you said looking up at him slowly and confused. "Well yeah-yeah told me that you had your period last week and that's why you where acting so moody last week at our practice for-" he got cut off when you finished his sentence. "The game against Phillips, ya I still remember and why did yeah-yeah tell you... because right now I feel so embarrassed.. uuuhhh" you said laughing at the same time. "I asked him because I just wanted to make sure if you where okay" said Benny with his tone of voice changing and him looking at the ground. "So umm... I have a crush on this kid who's in my class and he has a girlfriend but I still like him and I know it's stupid and a crazy thing to say and do because I feel like I'm making him cheat on his girl frien-" you where cut off with a pair of lips plastered on yours. It felt like fireworks and it was so passionate. "Will this help you shut up" said Benny smiling happy. "What just happened" you said with a confused face and a shocked one also. "Ya what did just happen" said Chelsea. "Chelsea! Hey umm... I didn't see you there, where did you come from I mean this is not what it looks like, I can-" said Benny with a shock face. "Save it Rodriguez I know you like her it was obvi, the way you talked about her 24/7 and the way you looked at her all the time" she said with her voice breaking. She started to cry and walk away. "This was a mistake Rodriguez , umm... tell yeah-yeah that I left home, bye" you said walking out of the place. "( y/n )!" Said Benny yelling for your attention.

~~~~~~~~~
*knock knock*
"Who is it?!" You said laying on your leaving room couch with a bucket of ice cream and watching Netflix of (y/f/tv/show). (A/N this is reliable to me and i love the flash especially grant gustin and snowbarry 😂😏) You got up from your couch and walked to the door. "Benny! Hey what are you doing here I mean why are you here don't you have to fix things with Chelsea" you said as your voice got silent. "We broke up, she was cheating on me anyways and I deserved it" Benny said looking at the ground. "Benny your not going to find you answer here or your love life here, I'm sorry I need to go" you said closing the door before he opened it. "Hey what the hell!" You said walking behind him. "Benny you can't just barge into people's houses like that I mean what the fu-" before saying anything Benny's lips smashed onto yours. "Again what will make you shut up" he said laughing. You punched him in the arm and then kissed him again. "Nothing" you said after the kiss. "No, no, no,no,no,no! Ew! No! That is not happening right now I mean eww I don't approve of this.. hey Benny smalls is calling you so you should go and don't ever come back" said yeah-yeah. "Hey little bro I didn't know you where here and leave him alone okay he didn't do anything, your not my dad anyways" you said with a fiery face. "Umm... I'll see you tomorrow I should go anyways smalls needs me" said Benny walking out. "Goodnight" you said closing the door after him. "Yeah-yeah I may not be your dad but I'm your brother  and I don't want to see Benny at the house and I don't want to see you running off on our practices" said yeah-yeah walking off. "F you!" You said storming of to your room. You shut the door closed and took a quick shower. After your shower you went to bed. Thousands of thoughts were running through your head about Benny kissing you and him liking you and the word was arguing with your brother. The only one who understands you and cares for you, know that all disappears.

A/N I'm glade that's over because it took me a week to write this one and it was triggering the way I wrote it.... sorry again for no updates because I didn't feel like it and summer school....umm.... okay bye 😴

 okay bye 😴