Imagine #25

Warning this is so emotional that you will die for it and your heart will throb for💗💓💖💘

Imagine being pregnant and having a gender reveal at your baby shower with Benny
________________________________

"Ok everyone! Now it's time to do the gender reveal!" Said your mother yelling from the kitchen. Everyone was screaming in excitement and ran outside.

Benny was team boy and you were team boy as well. Benny loved this child so much and wanted a boy too teach baseball and play catch.

"Ok y/n and Benny ! You guys are going to hit the baseball!" Yelled your mom. Benny stood behind you and put his hands on your That was placed on the bat. "Ready and !!!! Hit" Yelled your uncle who threw the ball. You and Benny got the ball and were confused when rainbow powder came out. Everyone was confused. Benny kneeled down and popped out the question. You turned around and cried.
"Y/n y/l/n will you make me the happiest dad and man ! For our child and marry me!" He smiled and tears filled his eyes. "Yes!!" You screamed jumping on him. He placed the ring on you. Everyone cried and cheered.
"I love you" you whispered in his ear. "I love you too" Said Benny.

"I have a surprise for you" Said Benny covering your eyes. He walked you outside of your house and when you opened it. It was a blue car!
"Oh my ! Babe" you started crying more and kissed him everywhere. "Open the top" he said walking with you. You pulled down the top roof and when you opened it blue balloons came out and a poster came out and it said

ITS A BOY!

"No!" You crumbled on the floor crying more. Benny sat beside you and hugged you crying.
"I love you MRS. RODRIGUEZ!" Said Benny screaming at the top of his lungs and hugging you.

A/n anyways please leave more suggestions and thanks for reading! And 32k!!❤️💖💗💘💓
Anyways anyone wanna be internet bsf or friends ✌🏼 HMU 😻
On my IG
@ lilpoptart_marii
Snap: maritzav9