Imagine #36

(Short cute!! Imagine) please check out my other book. 🤩 suggest you listen to Christmas music while reading this

——————————-
Outside with the snow falling. Benny was on the ground making a snow angel. You giggled at his cuteness playing in the snow. You hid behind a tree and threw ball at him. He got up and looked for you. "Come on y/n! I'm a baseball player for crying out loud. This will be easy to target you with" threatened Benny. You had an evil smirk on your face and jumped on top of him and fell on the snow together. You got up quickly and hid behind a tree. Benny got up and started throwing snow balls at you, not missing. You googled and gave up falling on the snow. He lie there next to you, holding your hand. You looked at each other for, seemed like hours, but minutes admiring each other. Snow started falling again. You both got up and decided to make a snowman and then go home. You both arrived to your house with your parents and sat on the couch together waiting for the cocoa and cuddled up watching home alone. "This is great" you sighed. "All I want for Christmas is you" joked Benny, in a singing voice.
____________________
A/N!! Ugh I have finals🥶 anyways schools ok it's whatever! My last week of school though!! So expect a lot of imagines coming in and a Christmas one! That's was suggested! I'll make sure to give a shout to that person on the Christmas imagine soon. Anyways comment what my next imagine should be and just vent about your day cause I'm bored and I wanna know about your school day and how's life🙌🏻🙌🏻✨ ok so yeah umm... bye (bill skarsgard is hot! And bae) 🥵🥺