Imagine #6 part 2

A/N throwback to this chapter when I said I would make part 2 so this is it hope you enjoy

It was the last week of school and it was around 6 am. You woke up to get ready and eat breakfast. You went to the bathroom to do your hair then brush your teeth then get dressed. After getting dressed you fixed your bed then went down stairs to eat breakfast. Your mom made toast, jam, eggs, bacon, and sausages. It was 6:56 and the bus was outside of your house. You grabbed a toast bacon and kisses your mom goodbye and ran out with your food and backpack. "Hey there speedster!" Said Benny walking down to the bus. "No Time to speak I can't miss this bus too!" You said running to the bus. You got in and sat way in the back. When you were walking down you notice 3 pretty girls staring at you and talking. You didn't care so you kept walking, when you where about to take another step you tripped over a foot. You looked up to notice it was the girls. Everyone was laughing except for Benny who helped you up. The girls guy even more mad and they were staring at Benny. They must like him, so you managed to make them even pissed. "( y/n ) you okay?" Said Benny looking at you. You turned to his attention and pulled him into a hug. "Play along please,I've got an idea" you said whispering to Benny. "Okay" said Benny understanding an looking at the girls. They giggled and winked at him. "Thanks Benny I owe you one, mind holding this" you said handing him your toast. You ripped the bacon and throw some at the girls then you chewed up your toast and spit it at them. "Nice one" said Benny looking at them then you. Everyone was now laughing at them. "Shall we" said Benny handing out his arm. I locked my arm with his and we walked all the way to the back and sat together.

^^^^^^~~~~~________||||||
You walked into school with Benny right next to me. "Ok so I'll give you a tour right after class" said Benny walking away. "Ok bye!" You said yelling. The only place you went for was the office. "Hello my names ( y/n/l/n ) I'm new here" you said asking for help. "Oh of course pls sign these few papers" said the counselor handing you three stapled papers. After signing them the counselor told you what homeroom you were going to have and it was room A221. You walked into class and everyone was staring at you especially BENNY! "Can I help you!" You said yelling at everyone. They all looked away from you and started turning to there bored mode. "Young lady may I help you?" Said the female brunette lady. "Yes you may, I'm new here and I don't know we're to sit at" you said giving her your schedule. "Oh yes ms. ( y/n ), here you go and you'll be sitting next to Benny Rodriguez over there in the back at the left corner" said the brunette teacher. "Ok ms...." you said not knowing the teachers name. "Please call me ms. Everyone does" said ms. "Sure they do" you said under your breath while walking up to Benny's desk. "Hey I didn't know you were in my class" said Benny whispering to you. "Well you did promise me that tour" you said passing the schedule to him. He looked at it for a few seconds and had some funny expressions. "Well your in luck mija we have all the same classes together" said Benny giving you a smirk and giving you back your schedule. "So what do you do around this school and this homeroom" you asked playing with your paper. "She mostly lets us do anything, she's a lit teacher and she's very sweet once you meet her and the other teachers are cool too and they let you use your phone" said Benny playing with his phone. "Cool" you said. You turned around and took out your phone. The bell rang after 2 minutes. "So were to next, said Benny walking next to you. "English with..-" before you can say anything Benny interrupted you. "Mr. Lee" said Benny grabbing your hand and pulling you to a class room. "Hello mr. Lee this is ( y/n/l/n ) she's going to be new in your class today" said Benny letting go of your hand. "Well hello ( y/n ) and no need to look for a seat you can sir next to Benny" said mr. Lee.

¥¥

It was a great day after all. You had all your classes with Benny and you also sat next to him in all your classes. "So after homework you wanna go play ball with the guys" said Benny walking into his house. "Sure!" You said walking into your house and giving him the peace sign. After doing your homework you graded your mitt and bat and ran to the sandlot. "Hey guys sorry I'm late, homework" you said walking up to base. "Np, your up" said Benny giving you his bat. "Yeah ok" you said confused. After a long day of baseball Benny walked you home as always. "Hade a fun day with you" said Benny holding your hand. "I did too" you said shaking a bit. "Are you cold" said Benny getting his sweater and putting it over you. "Now I'm not" you said. You felt Benny's hand moves down to your waist. You couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck and start to lean in. Benny leaned in closer and kissed you. It felt like fireworks and a passionate kiss. You both pulled apart and chuckled after. "I like you" said Benny holding your waist. "Goodnight!" Said Benny. "See ya" you said smirking. Once you were in your room at home you squealed because you just kissed your crush!!!!

--------||#||#||#||#||#||#||#||#||#

A/N I wanted to make it short and quick because I'm like throwing my life away with these imagines but I don't have a life so..😏😏😏😏 hope you enjoyed this chapter and I already fucked up my chapters 😂
So ummm...bye!💕

bye!💕