Imagine #37

Merry Christmas/ eve
Imagine ahead! Enjoy! Hope you have/had an amazing Christmas and amazing gifts. Might tell you what I got... for some reason not tryna shove it in anyone's face that's all. 🥶🥰enjoy your Christmas and New Years. Awe! I remember that New Years imagine I made ! Awe😣 so long agooooo!
Ok yea enjoy (headed to my aunts house)
_____________________________________
I went by Benny's house to celebrate this special tradition his family has every year. They basically stay up till 12 and open presents, me on the other hand, wait til tmr morning to open them. (I'm Hispanic so yeah it's hard staying up all night for presents but very exciting)
I knocked on his door and his mother opened it for me. "Welcom y/n ! Benny's out in the back helping his dad set up a fire pit" Benny's mother stood by so that I can walk in. I brought presents for his family and also him. I live Benny sooooo much!
"Want anything to drink or eat?" Offered Ms. Rodriguez. "No thanks. Maybe later" I said taking a seat on the couch by his whole family. They were playing loud Mexican music and children screaming and laughing and asking what the time was. (Ozuna, prince Royce, Ariel Camacho, and others) "BENNY! Some ones here to see you!" Yelled Benny's mom. Benny walked in with coal smeared on his face and all over his clothes. "Hey! I'll be back" he said walking by me and walking into the bathroom. Benny walked out of his room and came by my way. "Merry Christmas!" Benny said leaning in on me. "Wait!" I said pushing back. "What" he chuckled. "We're not under a mistletoe" I chuckled. He sighed and kissed my hand instead. "Let's go outside! It's really loud in here and there's a fire pit outside!" Said Benny. He placed his arm around me and walked me outside. "I'll bring a blanket" Said Benny leaving me sit in the cold alone. He come back with his sweater and a blanket. "I'd figure you'd want my sweater more" chuckled Benny. Yes! I said to myself. I took his sweater and put it on and smelled his scent. I felt sleepy and laid my head on Benny's shoulder. He placed the blanket over the both of us slowly. I woke up later and found myself in Benny's room. I got up slowly and walked out. Everyone started at me. "Um. I um where's Benny?" I asked everyone. "He's outside" Said I'm guessing he's grandma. "Ok thank you" I walked outside to see Benny asleep on the chair. I placed my arms around his shoulders and woke him up with a kiss on the cheek. "Eh-what" snorted Benny with a raspy voice. I chuckled. "It's me. Relax" I said placing me head in his shoulder. "Your awake" Said Benny ribbing his eyes. "Yeah. How'd I get in your room?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "I carried you there when I caught you falling asleep on me" Said Benny kissing my cheek. "What time is it" I asked. "Oh crap! We should go inside there probably already opening presents" said Benny. "Alright then" I said walking in. "Oh wait" Said Benny standing by the door. "What is I-" before I could speak. Lips were plastered on mine. "Look up" Said Benny as we pulled apart. I looked up to see a mistletoe. "Awe!" Said everyone from inside. I gasped and blushed. "Why don't you open Benny's gifts" Said Benny's mom to ignore the awkward tension. "Oh! I didn't know he got me something" I joked. "I did and get over it" joked Benny. I took the presents and opened them. (Imagine the presents you want that Benny bought for you) "omg! You didn't!" I said jumping on to Benny and kissing him everywhere on his face. I then gave Benny his gifts. He opens them and came out. A ball signed by every baseball player for the dodgers and a poster and some candy and food. Also I couple jerseys and a nice baseball bat ingraved with the start of ya dating. "Wtf! Omg! Babe! WTH! What the what! No!" Yelled Benny sarcastically with a girly voice. I laughed and Benny came up and kissed me. "Thanks baby" Said Benny kissing me more. "Ok. Ok!" Said Benny's dad. After everyone went to bed and settled in Benny escorted me home. "Thanks for today and your family was amazing and hilarious and the gifts were great" I said placing them up by my face with a cheesy smile. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Merry Christmas babe!" Said Benny picking me up bridal style and kissing me.

————————————————-
A/N this came out cheesy and not understandable. I'm at my family's house and I can't really pay attention atm. (Read it past tense if your reading this on 12-25-18) (published 12-24-18 9:30) Gn happy holidays! Bbs💕💘💘💗💖💗💘💕💘💗💖🥰🥰