Imagine #41

Imagine a night out with Benny
Relationship goals😼💘💬
_____________________________________

Benny was outside waiting for me.
"I'm going out mom bye!" You said rushing down the stairs and out the house. "Ok be home by 11 love ya have fun!" Yelled out
Ms. y/l/n.
"Hey" He said taking your hand. "Hey" you smiled. He opened the door for you and you entered the passenger side. "Where too?" Asked Benny starting the car. "Anywhere" you said smiling crazy at him. "Anywhere it is" he said. You plugged the aux to your phone and started to play "summertime high time" by cuco. You stuck your body out of the window and enjoyed the breeze hitting your face. "Woohoo!" You screamed out. You sat back inside the car. Benny was just looking at you in amazement. "What?" You asked blushing. "Nothing" He said smiling. "Ok then crazy, watch the road" you said giggling. "Oh yeah" he said turning back to the road. You placed your arm around his neck and sneaked up to him. "I wuv u" you said in a baby voice and kissed his cheek. "I wuv you too" Said Benny trying to kiss you.
Later on Benny stopped at a gas station and put gas while you waited in the car. You posted on your snap a pic of your shoes on the dashboard with a caption that read 'late night dates💫' . Benny came in the car minutes later with a bag of snacks. "What's all this?" You chuckled. "Some snacks" he said kissing your cheek. "My favorites?" You asked. "Yup and mines" he said starting the car. You took out your favorite chips and started eating them. Then you opened Benny's and started feeding him.
(Sounds so weird just go with it please)
You took out your phone and started filming. Benny parked in a parking lot and opened the door for you. "C'mon" Said Benny nodding his head towards a door entrance. "What are we doing here?" You asked shyly. "Just come" He said dragging you inside. "Surprise!" Yelled your bestie Lilly. "What is this?" You asked laughing. "A party!" Said Benny's best friend smalls. "What?!" You said smiling confused. "Just a party, we just felt like surprising the cutest couple of all time" Said squints. "Awe" You said. "Also" Said Lilly raising an eyebrow And smirking. "What" You said smiling. "C'mon" She said dragging you to the center of the abandon warehouse where skaters only hang. Which btw you are and Benny, he can do both, but you've never been there before. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY" Yelled Benny. He stood there arms open, standing on the stage. There was a bond fire made of wood and roses. A backdrop fell and it read 'HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABE!' In colors of red, yellow, and blue. Good thing your bestie was filming this all😉
"You did all this!" You laughed. "Yes I did" he said jumping off the stage. "Your crazy Rodriguez" you said smiling. "Only crazy for you y/n" he said whispering as he got closer to you and wrapped one arm around your waist and the other to carry your legs around his waist. You wrapped your legs around him and kissed. Made out for a minute or so until everyone started to scream 'get a room' or 'ok you two !' You smiled against his lips. Roses were thrown at you two. "Yessss!" Yelled Lilly. "C'mon let's skate" Said Benny placing you safely on the ground and taking your hand and leading you to your skateboards. The whole night you skated and did stupid fun things. You filmed it all, especially Benny. When the night was over you realized it was 1 am!
"Benny I gotta go like now!" You said running towards the car. "Wait!" He said running after you. "Y/n hold up" he said taking your hand. "I'm late! I was supposed to be home by 11!" You said standing there. "Ok c'mon" Said Benny letting his grip go. Benny drove you home as fast and safe as possible.
You got there around 1:45.
"Thanks!" You said kissing him from the other side of the door, through the window. "Bye. Call me tmr night babygirl" he said driving off.
You walked in slowly as possible until your mom turned on the lights.
"You late" She said crossing her arms.
'Crap'
Busted!
_____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it. Tried being aesthetic with this and making you imagine it in your head but I failed anyways. Part 2???
Request always open but don't text me through messages cause I can't reply. Either in the comments or my social media's ! Thank you for 67k!! And 1k votes! It means a lot! I love you bbs!!  🥰🥰💕💘💕💘💕❤️❤️😫😫🥰🥰🥰💕💘💕💘💕💘💖💕💘💗💓💞💝💞💓💘❤️💜💙🧡💛💚🖤💚🖤💚💙🧡