Imagine #43

Request by @eyez_of_nature ❤️

Imagine Christmas with Benny. With a little happily ever after.

*ding dong*
"I'll get it !" I yelled running to the door. I opened the door to reveal, Benny! "Miss me" Said Benny with open arms. "Benny!" I gasped and hugged Benny tight. "Oh my gosh! I thought you wouldn't be back till New Year's Eve!" I asked him. "Yeah but I thought I'd come and surprise you" he said letting go of his grip. "Wait. You came alone!" I said punching him in the arm. "What?" He chuckled. My mom showed up at the door frame. "Hello Benny, where are your parents" she asked. "There back in Mexico. They allowed me to come back here, to surprise y/n" Benny explained. "Why don't you come inside and help with the tree" she said standing aside for Benny and I to walk in.

—setting up the tree—

"So how's México" I asked placing ornaments on the tree. "It's beautiful! It's amazing, fun, and very loud" chuckles Benny. "Mexico must be fun" I said smiling. "It would be more fun if you came with" Said Benny smirking at me. I blushed but tried hiding it. "HOT CHOCOLATES READY!" Yelled my brother Marcos. "So do the guys know your here?" I asked grabbing my hot chocolate. "Not yet. I was wondering if you could help me set up the sandlot to surprise them" Said Benny sitting on the couch as we sip our hot cocoa. "I would love to" I Said gazing at Benny's eyes with a smile.

—around 2 after noon—

"Bye mom! I'll be back soon!" I Yelled leaving the house. "C'mon!" Whispered Benny.
We arrived at the sandlot and chopped down a tree. We brought a wagon with, extra ornaments, candy canes, gifts that Benny brought for the gang from Mexico, lights, and a baseball start?
"What is this?" I asked chuckling. "What?! It's a star ball" Said Benny grabbing it. "You see, I bought wire and formed it into a star and added LED lights and I tried stabbing the wires into the baseball. And I spray painted it gold and painted the laces with silver." Said Benny amazed. "Wow! That's brilliant" I said surprised. "Ok c'mon let's get this finished" Said Benny chuckling.

—after the set up—

We went back to my place and called the guys to meet up at the sandlot. Benny and I ran back to the place before they got there. "Ready?" Asked Benny. "Ready!" I said excited. We plugged in the lights and they turned on beautifully. The guys showed up seconds later. "Benny !" Yelled the boys. "When did you get here?!" Asked smells. "Just this morning" Said Benny smiling. "This is nice!" Said ham. "Thank you!" I said kindly. "Well. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !" Said Benny. "Hey Benny can we talk." I Said walking away from the group to have privacy. "What's up" asked Benny following. "Just wanted to say thank you for coming back to celebrate Christmas with us. Especially me. It's means a lot to me, especially the boys by there surprise." I Said smiling. "Yeah. I know it's does." Smiled Benny. We looked at each other for a couple seconds before the fireworks came up. "Wow!" Yelled the gang. We got our stereo and played Christmas music while playing ball. Benny and I stood watching fireworks as the gang played ball. "Did I ever tell you, that you looked amazing tonight?" Asked Benny. "No" I said blushing. "Well you look amazing. Today and everyday. You never fail to amaze me" Said Benny. We smiled like crazy at each other. It was complete silence for us. As if the world paused. Then we began to lean in and we kissed! It was magical!

A/N sorry this
Took forever ! Busy, busy, busy! Anyways request closed sorry! But happy Mother's Day ❤️❤️ and yeah um.....bye🤝