Epilogue

SAM's POV

It really feels good to be here, I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath as feel the cool breeze on my face.

Naisip ko ang lahat ng nangyari the past years and I can't believe that I conquered all trials that came to my life.

I was a strong, confident person and I could say rarely experienced failures until such time that I encountered my first failure na naging sanhi ng unting-unting pagkawala ng dating ako. I stopped caring about my future and led a carefree life na hindi ko naiisip na may mga responsibilidad ako sa sarili ko at sa pamilya ko.

Hindi ko naman pinagsisisihan ang mga yun dahil during that time, I experienced love. For the first time, the person I was inlove with was inlove with me too. At ang magulo ko ng mundo ay lalong gumulo ng mawala iyon so I felt like a real failure which led me to a downward path. When a certain Maxene Villanueva broke my heart.

It was destructive and unhealthy, deep inside I knew that but did nothing to change it which disappointed some of the important people in my life. One of them is my one and only bestfriend. Julia Clemente. Eventhough she doesn't approve of my new lifestyle, she never left my side. She became my source of strength and my refuge.

Jules never left me and even did the unexpected ng lalong gumuho ang mundo ko. It was one of my darkest times. And then Max came back. Despite their bickering, they always came thru for me. They may have opposing ideals but both of them helped a lot during this dark times.

I met Katrina Meneses during one of my happiest moments. And also one of the people who never left my side during darkest moment of my life. Iba man ang paraan nya ng pagtulong, she still gave balance in my life. She's the one I can depend on whenever I'm confused and never failed to give a sound advice. No matter unconventional it may be, nakatulong ang mga yun para paunti-unting magbalik ang kompiyansa ko sa sarili ko. Yung mga realtalk nya, palaging on-point! And I'm also happy for her now coz she finally found the right person for her. Ang aking kapatid. Ella Jimenez.

I was in deep thoughts when I felt arms wrapped around my waist and the scent of lavander filled my senses. 

"Hmmmmm." sabi ko.

"Ang sarap naman nito." sabi ko pa

"What are you doing here, Babe?" sabi ng babaeng nakayakap sa akin.

"Wala lang, Babe. Just thinking about things." sabi ko

"Don't tell me nagse-senti ka na naman jan ha." she chuckled.

"Hindi naman, Babe. Naisip ko lang na ang lucky ko lang. I'm now finally happy." humarap ako dito while smiling at the gorgeous girl in front of me.

"Coz you deserved to be happy, Babe." sabi nito

"Okay na sana ang lahat, ang perfect na sana kung..." napayuko ako at biglang nalungkot.

"Babe, don't worry about it. She'll be back. Di ba she said she'll be back?" sabi nito

"Yeah. Pag okay na daw sya sabi nya. Kelan pa yun?" sabi ko

"Babe ah! Do I need to get jealous?!" pinaningkitan nya ako

"No! I'm just worried for her Babe. Ni wala syang paramdam eh." sabi ko dito

"I know, Babe! Patay na patay ka kaya sakin!" she said while smirking

Hinampas ko sya ng bahagya, "Yabang ah!" natatawang sabi ko

"Babe, just trust her. She knows what she's doing. Hayaan mo syang hanapin ang sarili nya on her own." seryosong sabi nya.