Chapter Eight: Lets Party

(Zach's P.O.V)

     I got myself dressed for the party. As I sprayed cologne all over myself, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in,"

My older brother, James, walked in.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yea, I'll just put my shoes on and head out," I replied.

We both headed out and drove to the party in his monster truck.

James started the conversation, "You think we'll get laid tonight?" He grinned.

"No, I have a girlfriend and she isn't going to make it to the party," I explained.

"Girlfriend? You're in college, why would you have a girlfriend when you can have fun with a new girl everyday?" he laughed.

"Well, maybe not everyone is like you James. I really like Mariam and she likes me too,"

James was stunned at this remark.

"Mariam? Is she Arab?"

"Yes, actually she is,"

"Oh, so she's one of those terrorists?"

"Terrorists? Are you crazy? Mariam is nothing like that." I was furious.

"She's probably planning some type of 9/11," He laughed uncontrollably.

My face went red as a tomato, "Okay, thats enough. Stop the car,"

James refused, "Are you crazy? Were almost there ju..."

"JUST STOP THE GOD DAMN CAR ALREADY!" I cut him off.

James quickly slammed on his brakes.

"Okay, fine, get the hell out of my car, I don't care."

I was frustrated and decided to walk the rest of the way.

After walking for ten long minutes, I finally arrived to the party.

"Whats up Zach, you made it," Conner said with a grin.

"Hey," I said, still mad at my brother.

"What happend, I thought you and James were coming together?" Conner asked.

"Long story." I said as I walked away.

+ +

Time passed by, and the party got hectic.

Several college students attended the party and they were all drinking over their capacity level.

I decided to drink out my sorrows.

Conner attached a clear tube to a huge bear barrel. "Chug, chug, chug," the crowd chanted.

"YEA!" I shouted as I chugged it all down my system as the guests applauded and woo'd.

I started feeling dizzy, I decided to spend some time alone in Conner's room.

James, witnessing my move, decided to have some fun of his own.

"Hey, see that guy over there?" he asked a blue eyed blonde girl that was with him.

"Yea?" she asked.

"Thats my brother, Zach, he's drunk and lonely. Go have some fun, eh?" he insisted as he winked at her.

She grinned and seductively walked upstairs to Conner's room.