3

Zach asked a question first since he was the one who suggested the game in the first place.

"So I'm gonna be basic and ask: what's your favorite color?"

"Pastels, but my favorite color to wear is black"

"Ahhh my boy jackys favorite color is black too" Zach said and we all laughed. Next it was Daniels turn to ask me a question.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No, I'm an only child"

"Jacks got three sisters"

A/n I made a typo and it said four, I know he only has three but since everybody wants to call me out on it for making one simple mistake I went back and fixed it.

"That's a lot of sisters. I wish I had one" It was tough being an only child sometimes. I never had anybody to talk to and my parents were always trying to spoil me so I wouldn't feel lonely. Tiffani was like my sister in a way. My family treated her like she was.

"You can take one of Jacks, he doesn't like them"

"No way, I love my sisters Danny" Awe that was cute. I wondered where they were though.

It was obvious that they were just trying to find comparisons between Jack and I. I laughed a little when I realized this.

"Wait, where's your family then jack?"

"Well, me and the boys all live together right here and our family's live in different states. They know each other and figured that since we were all 18, well I'm not 18 yet but they are. Anyway they figured that we were old enough to live together."

"Wow, I don't think my parents would ever let me do something like that"

"It took convincing" - Daniel

"I thought you said you've known the boys since kindergarten?"

"I have, every year our family's travel to the same place twice a year to see each other. As we got older we started doing it more and more and we became best friends"

"That's so cool"

"Hey. You changed the subject, we're supposed to be learning about you" Jack poked my side and laughed.

I giggled and they continued to ask me questions. Just basic ones, nothing special.

"What's your Instagram" Jonah said and winked at me

"Why"

"Because I wanna follow you"

"I don't have one"

"Liar I saw the app on your phone"

"Fine, its @GraysonLondon"

I wasn't huge, but I had a couple thousand followers. I did covers and things on my page sometimes and that brought my followers up a lot. People were saying I should make a YouTube channel but I don't have time for that and I'm happy with posting them on Instagram.

They were all on my phone and I was assuming they were following me. My phone buzzed with 5 new notifications

@JackAveryMusic followed you
@ImZachHerron followed you
@SeaveyDaniel followed you
@JonahMarais followed you
@CorbynBesson followed you

I followed each of them back and noticed they had a few thousand followers each too. I put my phone back in my lap and we continued our game. They had asked for my number and I gave it to them and they put me in a group chat with all of them.

I heard my mom yell my name from my house and I told them goodbye and Jack helped me back over the Balcony. I kissed him on the cheek and closed the balcony doors and the windows.

My mom had asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with them but I told her I was going to get ready for bed. I went to my bathroom and realized I didn't have anything I needed to take a shower. I sighed and grabbed my keys and wallet. My phone kept buzzing and I texted in the group message that I was going to the store to grab some shower stuff and asked if they needed anything. Everybody said no but Jack replied that he was coming with me.

I said okay and told my parents I was going to the store really fast. They said that was fine and I kissed them on the cheek and walked out. Jack was already waiting in front of my car. I had a black Lexus. It was a gift from my parents when we decided to move.

I didn't really know where the nearest store was so Jack said he would drive. He opened the passenger door for me and then got in the drivers side. I could tell I was really going to like Jack.