23

Jonah POV (what😱)

Okay, Victoria and I weren't really having problems. I was just losing interest. I was getting distracted by Grayson and that's not okay. Grayson and I are just friends and we'll never be anything more. I love Victoria. I'm determined to make things work though, I fell in love with her 4 months ago and I still am. I'm not going to throw out our relationship. It means too much to let go. I was planning a special date for us because I've been a little distant from her. I wanted to make it all up to her so she doesn't think I don't love her.

I hate that I'm catching feels for Grayson. Am I catching feelings? No. Snap out of it Jonah. You have an amazingly beautiful girlfriend. These weren't feelings I was catching, they were just um best friend feelings? I don't know but I have to sort this out. I love Victoria and nothing can change that.

I had planned our date and it was pretty nice. We were going back to our first date. We met at Disneyland but we had our first date at a small pizza place in Hollywood. Papi's pizzeria. I remember her telling me that it used to be her favorite place as a kid. After dinner, we were going up to the Hollywood sign to watch the sun set.

I had everything set up already and I was just waiting for her to text me back. I told her I wanted to go grab some ice cream. She had no idea this was going to be a date.