69

Grayson POV

I woke up starving again but I ignored it. I took a shower and looked at myself in the mirror before I got dressed. I had definitely lost a few pounds, I hoped my mom wouldn't notice yet. I put on a baggy sweatshirt and some leggings. I hopped in the passenger seat of the car and my mom backed out of the driveway before anybody could see me.

I sat in the cold metal chair at the doctors office and waited for my name to be called back. "Grayson London Black" the nurse called and my mom and I went back with her. We waited until the doctor came into the room. He flashed a smile and my mom returned it. He sat down in front of me with his clipboard in his hand.

"What's seems to be the problem miss Grayson?" He asked as if he hasn't read my file already. I glared at him and my mom gave me a deathly look. I stayed silent and my mom spoke up. She told him what was going on and he prescribed me some Anti Depressants, just had I had known he would. He also suggested therapy a few times a week which I would NOT be doing. I could deal with my feelings on my own. I didn't need someone there to give me advice.

He did all my tests one more time, just the usual heart rate and blood pressure stuff. When he put the stethoscope to my chest, my stomach chose that time to rumble loudly. He furrowed his brows at me put it to my chest again. My stomach did the same thing and he asked me to stand up. I did what he said and we walked down the hall to the height and weight station. I hesitantly stepped on because if I didn't obey then it would just make things worse for me. I stepped on the scale and he adjusted it to my weight. 110 it said. Wow. I was normally around 120-125. I joked I could lose more weight so when I had to take those meds I wouldn't get too big. I really really wished I wouldn't have to take those.

He gave me a confused look and checked his charts again. Whenever I had come to get my cast off, I was a solid 124. That was only 4 days ago. He shook his head and we went into the room. He was going to tell my mom about my weight loss and I wasn't ready for the speech she was going to give me.

We sat back down and he sighed. He crossed his legs and faced my mom. "Grayson's had a sudden weight loss that I'm concerned about" my mom pressed her lips together.

"Have you been eating the plates I brought up for you?"

"Yes mom"

"Grayson do not lie to me" She snapped. I gave her a surprised look. She hardly ever snapped at me. Even when Daniel and I told her we knew she wasn't my mom, she didn't snap. Hearing her snap was a sound I had forgotten.

"Okay okay fine. I haven't eaten them" I said while looking down. My mom scowled at me and shook her head. The next thirty minutes were filled with talk about me eating my meals. I told them what they wanted to hear and finally we left. My mom wouldn't look at me in the car and handed me my pill bottle before walking up to her bedroom. She wasn't even mad, she was disappointed I was going down this road again.