80

This is the last chapter of this book! I'm going to focus mainly on my Daniel Seavey book "limelight" (you should totally check it out) and my sequel to my Logan Paul book (check those out too if you're part of the Logang)

Ps all of you should vote since it's the last one ever

Two weeks later

I accepted the deal with Atlantic records. Jack came home. I hadn't talked to him yet but I knew I needed to. I hated how we left things, even if it was his fault. Pulling my sweater over my head, I walked over to their house. Climbing through his window just felt weird since we weren't together anymore. I knocked and he answered. He looked surprised to see me standing there.

H-h-hey Grayson" He stuttered. I gave him a weak smile and he let me in. We sat at the kitchen counter and stared at each other for a minute. "I hate how we left things Jack"

"I do too" He said and moved closer to me to hug me. I scooted back. "No. Please don't. I didn't come here to get back together with you. I just came here to make sure we could still be friends"

"Friends?" I saw the sadness in his eyes and felt a pang of guilt. This was for the best.

"Jack I don't think you understand, I've been cheated on before but being cheated on by you completely crushed me. I've never loved anybody the way I love you"

"If you still love me then why don't we just try again? I know I messed up and I'm sorry"

"I can't do that to myself and I can't do that to you knowing that it won't work. Jack we had our chance, we could've been together for a long time if you hadn't cheated"

"I know I know, I screwed up big time. I got confused and I messed up, that's not an excuse but I still sorry Grayson" He said and left an awkward silence between us. I stared at my feet for a minute before looking up again.

"I just want to be friends now Jack. You're still an amazing person and I don't want to lose our friendship even if we aren't together"

"I don't want to lose it either Grayson London but I'm moving back to live with my family" I smiled a little when he said my name. He noticed and smiled back softly.

"I've got to go but I'm glad we agreed to be friends, it's for the best Jack. I hope you enjoy living with your family again" I said and he agreed. I let myself out and walked to the park. I sat on the swing and thought for a while. Jack and the rest of the boys had made such a huge impact on my life this year, I really hoped we'd all stay close.

This year was full of ups and downs but Jack was the best thing that's happened to me, even if we did fight. Without him and the boys living next door,I never would've known I had a brother and a sister. Without Jack, without him none of this would've happened. I knew I would love him forever, even if we weren't together.

Jack Robert Avery, you will always have my heart. Thank you so much for everything you've helped me overcome. Aside from our fights you are the best person I've ever met in my life. I love you so much. The more I thought about Jack the more I wanted to cry. He would always be the one. I was shaken from my thoughts when a cute brown haired boy sat down on the swing beside me. I turned to him and he flashed a smile.

"Hey I'm mikey, mikey barone"

One year later

The boys and I had stayed extremely close and Daniel even moved in with me. I was glad to have my brother under the same roof as me. Jack never texted or called but I was fine with that. He moved back a few months ago and we became instant friends again. Having all my friends around me constantly made it easier. I hardly noticed when he was gone. I had grown closer to that boy Mikey and we had been dating for six months now. He treated me like a princess. Jonah threatened to kill him if he hurt me but we all knew he wouldn't. Jack had a girlfriend now too and they seemed happy together.

We were just finishing up senior year now and I was excited to go on tour. I now had an album out and tour started a month after graduation. The boys had formed a group that they called Why Don't We and they were my opening act. I was so happy to be able to go on tour and spend the next three months on tour with my brother, best friends and my boyfriend. I guess you could say things were really working out now. I owe it all to Jack Avery for helping me start my career. I owe it all to him

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOW BOY THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER WHAT DO YOU THINK?? honestly this book has grown so much and I'm so incredibly proud of myself. I never thought I could do it, thank you everybody who has read this book and stayed with me through this journey . I'm tearing up a little I'm sorry❤️

I'm sad it's over but now I can focus on my Logan sequel and my new Danny book. I'll be looking for a few characters for that book too so if you stay active I just might choose you! Hopefully my new book will blow up just as fast as this one did. I love you all.